Celtic Fans v TalkSport Liars – here’s your Ofcom Broadcast Complaints Form

Complaint duly sent .

I do not listen to this station or its program host - and having heard this brief episode , will never do so in the future .
This was vile broadcasting and if directed at a Black , Jewish , Asian or religious group , the station and the program host would have been charged with Hate Offences .
Completely unacceptable in any circumstances - but sadly all too frequent today in the nasty atmosphere that has been promoted by certain groups in this country , particularly among certain media types in England .

the link is in winning captains post Bunter,4/4/19 at 4pm
Yes would like the details,have looked at form ,it asks for time/date etc ,if we could get info ,would be grand,hh
The piece was broadcast just after 6pm. It was on my mates radio when he was driving me home.

Durham has been pulling this shit on Celtic for almost 20-years now. His rancour got worse after Big Sutty handed him his arse a couple of years ago.

The basis of the piece was completely focused on Our Captain and how he was single-handedly responsible for the mayhem on the park and the immediate aftermath.

His nodding dog, gloryhole namesake sidekick pretty much agreed with his point of view, but it was a caller who crashed in with the idea of contacting Celtic's sponsors (Fiat apparently) and of a fan running out of a pub and stabbing a 13-year old in the heart!!!!

A whole production team, all with dump buttons allowed this idiot to blunder on and even the Dundee fan driving the car I was in was doing his nut.

NEVER ever listened to this shite always thought it was only ever english football
you could all start by not tunning in ,if it's so anti celtic then ignore them the same way folk ignore clyde1

Like most struggling media they get the lies out first to gain listening figures(the same tactics were run during the indy ref.)

worth a watch
) ,

get's them noticed a bit like sevco

the truth will always be lost in the background noise

Members online

Latest posts

Back