Celtic FC

Ok! Too all the Smart Arses; Positives first: Played Rangers 3 times and beat them twice. Negatives: played of the park twice, some players just not at the races, Some Celtic fans kidding themselves on, Lennon is not fit for purpose, It’s only the Scottish Premiership, there’s a few Scottish Junior sides who could probably compete in the premiership. Lawwell and company want to keep Celtic alongside Clubs that should be left for dead. We can’t attract the best players, because our football style is inept.
Hate to have to say it but the other side of Glasgow is moving on. Celtic and the Scottish Premiership is not moving on.

Ok! Too all the Smart Arses; Positives first: Played Rangers 3 times and beat them twice.👍 Negatives: played of the park twice, some players just not at the races, 👍Some Celtic fans kidding themselves on, Lennon is not fit for purpose,:poop: It’s only the Scottish Premiership, there’s a few Scottish Junior sides who could probably compete in the premiership.:poop::poop: Lawwell and company want to keep Celtic alongside Clubs that should be left for dead. :poop:We can’t attract the best players, because our football style is inept.:poop:
Hate to have to say it but the other side of Glasgow is moving on. Celtic and the Scottish Premiership is not moving on. 👍

5 x :poop:
3 x 👍

some valid points but :poop: just shades it

The last 2 matches against sevco we have been rotten 9 matches in 1 month no excuse we have a big squad full of very fit and well paid athletes no balls to many of our players hiding yesterday as for the penalty everyone knows christie always goes to the keepers left as for the management this has been coming a blind man could see it.get the cheque lawell some of these players our along for the ride.thiers a lot of anger amongst the celtic support capitulating the way we did not good enough not good at all the smirk on kris boyds face said it all.

The last 2 matches against sevco we have been rotten 9 matches in 1 month no excuse we have a big squad full of very fit and well paid athletes no balls to many of our players hiding yesterday as for the penalty everyone knows christie always goes to the keepers left as for the management this has been coming a blind man could see it.get the cheque lawell some of these players our along for the ride.thiers a lot of anger amongst the celtic support capitulating the way we did not good enough not good at all the smirk on kris boyds face said it all.
That is one hun i cant stand ,probably worse than Alex 'Sash Bash' Rae

Now that the dust has settled and the sickening feeling has somewhat dissipated, and I know living in Ireland at the minute is a hell of a lot easier than living in Scotland as the result of yesterday's shite show is not being rammed down my throat as much as some of the rest of you on here are havin to put up with.
But when the head has cleared a bit, the result and subsequent aftermath of this game closely resembles a Scottish cup semi-final a few years back.
The huns celebrated that like they had won the cup and seemed to forget they still had a final to play. We all remember how much they pissed dermott Desmond off that day, so although I won't hold my breath, I, like most other people on here, hope that Desmond got a fuckin sickener yesterday. I hope the Huns rubbed it into him to boiling point.
All that being said, when we get to February and look back at our January dealings, only then will we know how sickened Desmond an lawell were yesterday and how much they want nine and ten in a row.
But like I said before, I won't be holding my breath!
At the end of the day, I've woke up this mornin and I'm still a Celt. Them others fuckers are stilly stinking inbred Huns!

Members online

Latest posts

Back