Celtic fined by UEFA we should appeal

Winter

Shocked to wake up this morning and find out that UEFA are raining on my Celtic backed Scotland celebrations. Fined 7thousand euros for inappropriate behaviour?

Celtic given UEFA punishment via @OneFootball.

This because we has 5 bookings but I've never heard of this being used before the game wasnt a bad tempered affair. Trust UEFA to throw a spanner into the works when no ones supposed to be looking (aw pished still) this is a pathetic attempt to get money from the club. We are a cashcow to UEFA and every season we are fined under obscure rules and articles. Should the board let this one go on the assumption that we will certainly have bigger fights with them in future or appeal it? I think we should appeal (though if it's in the "rules" ) €7.000 is no small sum at this time when the club posted a 100k profit recently. What next from UEFA? Fine and expell Scotland for the dodgy music in the dressing rooms or just for having the audacity to qualify for a tourney. I've not looked yet but I'm guessing that we are one of many clubs that UEFA have fleeced need to check it out.

Shocked to wake up this morning and find out that UEFA are raining on my Celtic backed Scotland celebrations. Fined 7thousand euros for inappropriate behaviour?

Celtic given UEFA punishment via @OneFootball.

This because we has 5 bookings but I've never heard of this being used before the game wasnt a bad tempered affair. Trust UEFA to throw a spanner into the works when no ones supposed to be looking (aw pished still) this is a pathetic attempt to get money from the club. We are a cashcow to UEFA and every season we are fined under obscure rules and articles. Should the board let this one go on the assumption that we will certainly have bigger fights with them in future or appeal it? I think we should appeal (though if it's in the "rules" ) €7.000 is no small sum at this time when the club posted a 100k profit recently. What next from UEFA? Fine and expell Scotland for the dodgy music in the dressing rooms or just for having the audacity to qualify for a tourney. I've not looked yet but I'm guessing that we are one of many clubs that UEFA have fleeced need to check it out.
Pull out of the tournaments they are imposing fines during a pandemic cause they are losing money tell them to get to fuck, Europe is also a covid hotbed. Cmon Celtic tell them to go fuck themselves.

we're already out of it, just about
our board has one god and thats money, so no chance
Not mathematically out of it though so still a challenge one well accept, will be difficult but not impossible if we beat sparta and milan or lille , hope lille beat milan again or draw, it's not impossible and I think we should still take it seriously until the next result, that should we lose should signal game time for klimala, Griffiths, Sorro, Barkass, Duffy as well as these games will serve them well regardless of the result. This Celtic side have nothing to fear now in Europe so that's a minor positive let others write us off. HH ☘

Last edited:
Not mathematically out of it though so still a challenge one well accept, will be difficult but not impossible if we beat sparta and milan or lille , hope lille beat milan again or draw, it's not impossible and I think we should still take it seriously until the next result, that should we lose should signal game time for klimala, Griffiths, Sorro, Barkass, Duffy as well as these games will serve them well regardless of the result. This Celtic side have nothing to fear now in Europe so that's a minor positive let others write us off. HH ☘
That's true, i'm not being defeatist, just logical. We're a club that is expected to win a friendly match so no game doesn't matter. We should have feared nothing going into it but were in a bit of disarray. Seems we're better on the road somehow, so there's still 2 away matches still to win

That's true, i'm not being defeatist, just logical. We're a club that is expected to win a friendly match so no game doesn't matter. We should have feared nothing going into it but were in a bit of disarray. Seems we're better on the road somehow, so there's still 2 away matches still to win
Aye I wasnt meaning you personally in let others write us off

Members online

Latest posts

Back