Celtic Football Club

I've watched Celtic since a bhoy, which wasn't yesterday, and I truly don't think I have ever felt so let down. In a season that looked like it was going to be a huge history making one, probably the last big one of my life, I have watched a slow moving car crash that finally hit the wall yesterday. Ten years work goosed.
If our Board do not see theneed for change then forget ten what do we look like next season? They may argue they backed the manager but they must know something is rotten at the core.
Change is the only option to give us some optimism and maybe, just maybe, the 10.
HH

In my opinion to many players got to big for there boots during the summer .
Some looked for greener fields and believed in there own hype and in some cases still do.
Then there are a lot of player's in and around the same standard of quality lookin to be part of match day team's.
When they don't make the team they take the huff and cause discontent within the camp.
Then there's the problem with the coaching, no plan B not working on set plays. Not playing with ol fashion wingers who can hit the by-line and get the crosses in. Damien Duff had that covered last season. No plan for breaking down packed defense's.
It's like a complete implosion in all departments.
Even so in saying this ye shouldn't go down without a fight or believing in your own ability to beat yer opponents even when the chips are down.
It's leaders that's needed to turn this around and go on a run of winning games.
Hopefully some of these lads will fill out these Jerseys which where meant to be worn by Men not cowards.
Players need to put the Club first.
Rant over for now....

I heard a wee rumour that its the 3 french guys that have downed tools :unsure:
Just received a text fae ma mate according to him 100% correct Lennon wanted Tommy Johnson on the staff at start of season John Kennedy went to Lawell and said he didn’t think he was the right fit and suggested strachan lawell sided with Kennedy this led tae a big blow up at training ground , Kennedy suggested Shane duffy saying he’d be a good addition lawell told Lenny it was a done deal Lennon exploded saying duffy was not good enough , did you notice Scott brown with a cast on a few weeks ago seemingly another fallout with Lennon and Kennedy brown sustained injury backing Lennon up saying Kennedy was trying to undermine the manager 🙈🙈🙈🙈 also stated that the split in the dressing room down to players who cannot believe Kennedy undermining Lennon

Just received a text fae ma mate according to him 100% correct Lennon wanted Tommy Johnson on the staff at start of season John Kennedy went to Lawell and said he didn’t think he was the right fit and suggested strachan lawell sided with Kennedy this led tae a big blow up at training ground , Kennedy suggested Shane duffy saying he’d be a good addition lawell told Lenny it was a done deal Lennon exploded saying duffy was not good enough , did you notice Scott brown with a cast on a few weeks ago seemingly another fallout with Lennon and Kennedy brown sustained injury backing Lennon up saying Kennedy was trying to undermine the manager 🙈🙈🙈🙈 also stated that the split in the dressing room down to players who cannot believe Kennedy undermining Lennon
Text ends with Lennon unlikely to survive strachan or O’Neil in for six months 🙈🙈🙈

Shocking stuff altogether if its true.
The season that's in it and all hell breaks loose. Ffs.

Back