Celtic Football Club

I am still seething with anger over another shitshow yet again and the club I love and adore been reduced to a complete and utter shambles.
As far as I am concerned our problems now are far bigger than the failings of lenny as manager.
I blame PL and DD for allowing our club to sink to these such low depths.
Lenny should never have been in charge for today's game and as far as I am concerned that call should have been made after the Sparta home defeat.
It has been quite clear for some time now that these players are and will not play for the manager, which in turn means they are not playing for us supporters either, so I will call them unprofessional with such a stinking attitude and many unfit and unworthy of wearing our famous badge.
I do not understand why lenny never resigned when he has quite clearly lost his command within the dressing room which is hardly surprising if any of these scandalous rumours are true.
For PL he has been quite content to let this shitshow continue without the action that was needed to be taken weeks ago, and his total ignorance in letting the standards of the club sink to such a low.
Now an element of our support have vented there fury and showed how disgusted they feel about how this season in particular has been handled.
I am not going to condemn the fans behaviour as I must admit if I was much younger and been in a position to be at CP tonight I surly would have been.
Luckily I am a little bit older and wiser now and realise that these actions will possibly do us way more harm than good.
What manager would want to take over now?
Will expect lenny to walk if not pushed then what?
If PL hasn't got a ready made replacement lined up then he is in contempt of his role within the club and would argue now he needs to go just as much as lenny.
I am so shocked and upset that our club has became so poisonous and I thought I would never see the day, from all the success to this today , where did it all go wrong?
It's always darkest before the dawn John,but we're a rudderless ship, and,like you,i don't see how we turn this around! 😠 🍺

This has became the darkest day in many a long year, even during the cheating ebt years we had more fight than nowadays.
The manager has to be a start, but who now after last night's antics?
Will any players be even around come the new year?
Has the quad treble have any meaning to the best part of the squad now?
Does this board have any disire in keeping our club strong or has everyone concurned just thrown in the towel?
Serious questions that need answering quickly as the level of disgust is at an all time high

Members online

Back