Celtic Forums...Whats your form?

so your hoose will be emty wh
Sorry Folks this Balloon 🎈 is away to his bed die bye byes workin tha morra. Hope you have a great night thanks for the laughs
And remember to check on the Methuselah MD try and drag him away Fi the box πŸ“¦
Michael don’t walk towards the Light πŸ’‘
Oh and Mon the Hoops

HH πŸ˜‚πŸ€
ballon heid πŸ€ͺ

Docco - I have no beef with you and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt (the doubt was created by some of your early posts whether you realise it or not). You have a knack of winding up a lot of regulars who are usually very welcoming and a lot of fun. I would suggest you maybe think about how your posts look to the rest of us but you clearly don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

We speak about 'them' more than the other Scottish teams because they are now our rivals and their predecessors cheated to steal lots of trophies from us! There was about 15 pages of excited posts about the Lazio game then a handful about sevco as their match immediately followed ours on BT and they were playing shite! If you don't care then ignore these posts/threads.

Hopefully a line can be drawn and you can move on and enjoy the forum even more as it is more enjoyable if you aren't constantly at loggerheads with so many other posters.

And if you are a troll then please feck off!

Anyway, yeez all watching the Scotland game tomorrow??
I'm not, can't abide international football me.....

Members online

Latest posts

Back