Celtic Forums...Whats your form?

Well folks wee Rosie here again. When I left this thread it was about cats, doors and our Celtic form.

Well my form isn’t doing that well as I’m just out of hospital after a bout of Influenza A ( a strain of avian flu). I’m on the mend now with a drugs list that would choke a horse but at least I’m at home but under solitary confinement still infectious so lonely times for another few days.

Now I can hear the jokes already aboot birds and horses but just easy does it with this old bird here. I’m just glad to be back on the noise as I’ve missed hundreds about Celtic and all the latest πŸ€πŸ€ HH everyone.

Sorry to hear you haven't been well but let's hope the bhoys can cheer you up a bit today. Take care. HH

Well folks wee Rosie here again. When I left this thread it was about cats, doors and our Celtic form.

Well my form isn’t doing that well as I’m just out of hospital after a bout of Influenza A ( a strain of avian flu). I’m on the mend now with a drugs list that would choke a horse but at least I’m at home but under solitary confinement still infectious so lonely times for another few days.

Now I can hear the jokes already aboot birds and horses but just easy does it with this old bird here. I’m just glad to be back on the noise as I’ve missed hundreds about Celtic and all the latest πŸ€πŸ€ HH everyone.
Take care of yourself Rosie, we all want you back fightin fit ghirl Hail Hail!

Take care of yourself Rosie, we all want you back fightin fit ghirl Hail Hail!
Thanks MD I’m well on the mend - it’s my daft lungs are pure knackered and I’ve never smoked so nae justice whatsoever.

I don’t have a box and no idea about streaming but I just follow you all on noise for updates and today fairly brightened my spirits. I had first put 4-0 then changed it to 3-0 cos I thought i was being rather bold. Anyway I’m very happy wae that result the day.πŸ€πŸ€HH

Thanks MD I’m well on the mend - it’s my daft lungs are pure knackered and I’ve never smoked so nae justice whatsoever.

I don’t have a box and no idea about streaming but I just follow you all on noise for updates and today fairly brightened my spirits. I had first put 4-0 then changed it to 3-0 cos I thought i was being rather bold. Anyway I’m very happy wae that result the day.πŸ€πŸ€HH

Think we're all happy and cheered up by that performance today, Rose.

Back