Celtic Forums...Whats your form?

I don't even know what the opening post means :LOL: I found this when on Celtic News Now and there are lots of really good people on it. Some posts make me laugh out loud and even the odd heated debate is quite good fun. However, it's more positive than negative and that's quite refreshing. It's also good to get different people's views, opinions and thoughts on our team, our club and our culture. Great forum (y)

Listen m8 the Priks says he's Married but then blows kisses..Fuk that! Am no Fukin Interested in txts bak & forward..I punch fuk oot ae Clowns like this so al leave the Hun Bastard tae it! Got better things tae dae wae ma life than waste time wae a Fukin Hun!!😠😠😠😠😠😠
Nae bother m8. You do know the emoji 😘 means love like a dear m8 right? No here to argue with you, just can't hack the homophobic rants, it's not who we are as a people or club.

Think I have proven on another thread my allegiances...the comment by yer man was provoked by myself due to me putting an. "x" after it, he bit and I went with it....I apologise for the provocation but homophobia and divisive comments are not acceptable

Sorry Sean, but you have to stop the homophobic rants. I don't know if Docco is or isn't a genuine fan, but that is irrelevant.

The Celtic family is open to all and if there is anyone who is gay, related to someone or friends with someone who is gay then your language would be very hurtful.

Please go back to slagging off sevco as you are brilliant at that. HH 🍀

^^^^^ This. ^^^^^

I don't even know what the opening post means :LOL: I found this when on Celtic News Now and there are lots of really good people on it. Some posts make me laugh out loud and even the odd heated debate is quite good fun. However, it's more positive than negative and that's quite refreshing. It's also good to get different people's views, opinions and thoughts on our team, our club and our culture. Great forum (y)
It is a lovely forum, i cant remember the last time I seen an argument on it :oops:

Think I have proven on another thread my allegiances...the comment by yer man was provoked by myself due to me putting an. "x" after it, he bit and I went with it....I apologise for the provocation but homophobia and divisive comments are not acceptable
I think Sean & Docco should kiss and make up............... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Your just wantin photos ya big perv

Back