Celtic Forums...Whats your form?

I started with the Celtic Blog but when that became infested with creepy huns who were more interested in trolling about sex abuse, it was time to make the switch to the Noise. I knew oor Michael, Maria, Allybhoy, Spherical Planet, TET and Boab1916 from the Cblog and we all arrived here at much the same time and agreed that the monitoring was far superior on the Noise. As a group (and not clique) we had the chance to message each other and that group has grown with some of our overseas bhoys who come with their own perspective, views and opinions.

Occasionally there are arguments, but show me a family that doesn't have disagreements, and all it needs is to keep the heid for a while and remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's good to debate things rationally. Sometimes posters don't like some of the threads that are on the go and they should just avoid the subjects that they have no interest in without dictating to other folk.

There isn't another site quite like the Celtic Noise and I love the fact that it can help me unwind after a hard day's work, keeps me in touch with the friends I've met on here and mainly because it's all about the Celtic.

HH☘☘☘ KTF

I started with the Celtic Blog but when that became infested with creepy huns who were more interested in trolling about sex abuse, it was time to make the switch to the Noise. I knew oor Michael, Maria, Allybhoy, Spherical Planet, TET and Boab1916 from the Cblog and we all arrived here at much the same time and agreed that the monitoring was far superior on the Noise. As a group (and not clique) we had the chance to message each other and that group has grown with some of our overseas bhoys who come with their own perspective, views and opinions.

Occasionally there are arguments, but show me a family that doesn't have disagreements, and all it needs is to keep the heid for a while and remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's good to debate things rationally. Sometimes posters don't like some of the threads that are on the go and they should just avoid the subjects that they have no interest in without dictating to other folk.

There isn't another site quite like the Celtic Noise and I love the fact that it can help me unwind after a hard day's work, keeps me in touch with the friends I've met on here and mainly because it's all about the Celtic.

HH☘☘☘ KTF

KTF.....that was another forum I was a member of back in the early days....cracking trendsetting forum that with some top posters

The thing is...we do not know.... what age, what religion, whatever we are on here....But, what should come first is that we are all members of the Celtic Family....and that's something …..worth talking aboot...Intruders are easily seen, without being seen

I don't even care if there are intruders, lennono. Reading this will give them some home truths and teach them that cheats never win. They can see what it's like to be treble treble champions when a club is run correctly and they get to understand that the country is green and white.

HH☘☘☘ KTF
👏 That sums it up. Far more respect here for other opinions than you get elsewhere. Plus you taught me the handclap Shamrock. 👏 Just can't get enough!

Back