Celtic Forums...Whats your form?

Look, If people start questioning your parentage and intentions then of course, you are going to react... anyone with self respect would do the same

Enough folk afforded you the benefit of the doubt and so far your only content is to be as disparaging as you can regarding folk on this site ballons included , if it's not for you don't post it's easy

if it's argument your looking for i'm sure there's a lot of other sites you would fit in

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than stick up for myself and my hatred of the Huns, I've not done anything wrong

I like this place and the mostly decent inbput but by fuck, you are cliquey bunch at times

HH

Other than stick up for myself and my hatred of the Huns, I've not done anything wrong

I like this place and the mostly decent inbput but by fuck, you are cliquey bunch at times

HH
Says Johnny nae mates 🤣🤣🤣

HH

That's what I meant by not dictating to others, Docco. If you don't like a thread then ignore it or start some clever, interesting thread of your own instead of slagging folk who are laughing at huns. There is also the ignore button if there are posters that you don't like. I don't believe you are a hun but I just don't understand why you participate negatively on a thread that doesn't interest you.

That's what I meant by not dictating to others, Docco. If you don't like a thread then ignore it or start some clever, interesting thread of your own instead of slagging folk who are laughing at huns. There is also the ignore button if there are posters that you don't like. I don't believe you are a hun but I just don't understand why you participate negatively on a thread that doesn't interest you.

Started this one which I thought was decent enough but quickly it Went askew

I'm staying..if you don't like my take on things then fine...but I love Celtic as much as bigian

Back