Celtic Forums...Whats your form?

Keep fightin the good fight Sean,fae dbl tbl, tae tbl tbl,phuqin gut's them,give it tae them Sean, ah cannae,ah'm blocked!!!!!!
First site here lurked about and found this fuckin jam pot! Been brilliant, sound guys and Ghirls and funny! Naw love this wee site. Long may it continue, it's not presents under your tree that count it's the people around it. HH☘☘☘

First site here lurked about and found this fuckin jam pot! Been brilliant, sound guys and Ghirls and funny! Naw love this wee site. Long may it continue, it's not presents under your tree that count it's the people around it. HH☘☘☘
Hail Hail Galway,and if ye need tips in the construction industry,pet care, or recipes, ye've knocked it off! 😹 ☘☘☘

Well wee Rosie here I was only on Celtic news now and seen the advert for Celtic noise, I joined and so that was lucky.

It’s a great place to get the latest thoughts and news Celtic and about everything in the world of football and more; the cats an doors not a scoobie - I should keep up more! πŸ’šπŸ€ HH

I’ve got the door now just the cat to get the jist of πŸ’šπŸ€ HH
Joined this basically cause it wiz easy tae join bit thick when it comes tae technology takes me aw ma fuckin time tae get this phone gaun good laff day whit you like within reason of yer inta cats lucky you if yer no like me yer fucked international week is always shite best get bladdered and get it aff yer chest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuck the rangers fuck the spelling poliz fuck fuck lurkers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You know who you are and remember it’s fuckin Friday πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ HHπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Bigian65 No one for mincing your words and I agree with it all. though I’m lucky I’m no intae cats and or dogs for that matter lol I just had missed what it was all about - the cats bit.

As for the endless international break I’m still living off the high of our Roman conquer. πŸ’šπŸ€ HH

Nail the cat to the door saves buying a flap , cuts down on drafts and feeding ,would start with next doors cat first just to get the hang of things
Good info there Kelly, but I would throw in a wee tip, take said cat for a wee drive, rush hour on the M8 is a good shout, launch it oot the window, return to collect as near and as safe as possible, and your left with a perfect sized draught excluder. Simples. πŸ‘

Members online

Latest posts

Back