Celtic Forums...Whats your form?

Hi folks, just a wee suggestion, please view Fans Without Scarves. Author has written 5 parter re: stigma in Scottish football. well worth the read, easy on the heid. He takes us through all the events, Rangers, sfa and where we stand today. Nae wonder our RES12 guys are up against it. READ. Please. thought provoking.

Hi folks, just a wee suggestion, please view Fans Without Scarves. Author has written 5 parter re: stigma in Scottish football. well worth the read, easy on the heid. He takes us through all the events, Rangers, sfa and where we stand today. Nae wonder our RES12 guys are up against it. READ. Please. thought provoking.

Here's the link mate...Great read, never knew about that page https://fanswithoutscarves.org/

be interesting to know folks on here message board form?

Me? I started on the old UFB forum...that was mental...it was the early days of the internet and forums were a new thing....
was then on a lesser known one called the Celtic End, that coupled up with the Green Brigade forum back in 2006...Now im on here....Never been attracted to KDS or the likes

This is the only Celtic forum I've been on, so would have tae say this forum. Joined just over a year ago & can honestly say it been a f**king hoot so far.
🍀MON THE NOISE🍀

I was reading James Forrest n e-time when they started giving the Celtic Noise the hard sell, never bothered with any forum before, never touched facebook etc, didn't seem a very smart idea when it started. Gave CN a bash n found it very useful n made me laff so pleased how things are going. Onwards n upwards 🍀
We've all got a huge debt to Not The Veiw n Once A Tim, before the internet it was literally the only straight news to find out where the Celts for Change rallies n other info was available at the time. Incredibly important n a good chuckle too during the dark, dark days!

Up The Rebels 🍀

I was reading James Forrest n e-time when they started giving the Celtic Noise the hard sell, never bothered with any forum before, never touched facebook etc, didn't seem a very smart idea when it started. Gave CN a bash n found it very useful n made me laff so pleased how things are going. Onwards n upwards 🍀
We've all got a huge debt to Not The Veiw n Once A Tim, before the internet it was literally the only straight news to find out where the Celts for Change rallies n other info was available at the time. Incredibly important n a good chuckle too during the dark, dark days!

Up The Rebels 🍀
Ma first interaction on a Celtic platform, was writin letters!, aye letters, hand written,remember them! tae the Celtic view!!!!!! jeez times hiv changed!!!!!! ☘

Well folks wee Rosie here again. When I left this thread it was about cats, doors and our Celtic form.

Well my form isn’t doing that well as I’m just out of hospital after a bout of Influenza A ( a strain of avian flu). I’m on the mend now with a drugs list that would choke a horse but at least I’m at home but under solitary confinement still infectious so lonely times for another few days.

Now I can hear the jokes already aboot birds and horses but just easy does it with this old bird here. I’m just glad to be back on the noise as I’ve missed hundreds about Celtic and all the latest 🍀🍀 HH everyone.

Well folks wee Rosie here again. When I left this thread it was about cats, doors and our Celtic form.

Well my form isn’t doing that well as I’m just out of hospital after a bout of Influenza A ( a strain of avian flu). I’m on the mend now with a drugs list that would choke a horse but at least I’m at home but under solitary confinement still infectious so lonely times for another few days.

Now I can hear the jokes already aboot birds and horses but just easy does it with this old bird here. I’m just glad to be back on the noise as I’ve missed hundreds about Celtic and all the latest 🍀🍀 HH everyone.
Sorry to hear that Rosie. Welcome back. I hope you get beeter soon and remember to do what the doctors tell you (except that Dr Duffy - I'm not sure he really is medically qualified, prescribing "more Stella" for every illness).

Take care. 💚

Sorry to hear that Rosie. Welcome back. I hope you get beeter soon and remember to do what the doctors tell you (except that Dr Duffy - I'm not sure he really is medically qualified, prescribing "more Stella" for every illness).

Take care. 💚

Thanks Bridie Bhoy. Yeah the Doc did say plenty of fluids but I don’t think he meant the M Duffy kind lol
lucozade and diluting juice is about as strong as it’s going to get. 🍀🍀HH

Get the flu jag they said , you'll be fine they said , ma nose has been runnin like a burn for 3 weeks haking cough night sweats , a feel your pain Rosie

Plenty fluids plenty rest and if you see next doors cat ,tap it iton the head

get well soon (y)

Thanks Kelly but the flu jab wouldn’t have stopped me getting this as it’s a different strain of flu (naw nothing normal for me)the doc told me in the hospital.

Oh funny you should mention the cat next door - well it’s this huge big white thing Ive never seen such an enormous cat so i’ll No be patting it anytime soon lol 🍀🍀

Back