Celtic ghirls

I thought my dream was over, to see my surname on the back of a hooped top above the famous number 7...got 2 wee girls who love Celtic. The missus defo wants no more kids...so no wee bhoys for me. But now Celtic ghirls are going professional the dream is alive again. Merry fecking Christmas bhoys and ghirls ???

great news for the celtic women's team-going full time! all the best and loads of success to come ye'll do us all proud ghirls. come on ye ghirls in green! can you imagine them hearing walk on when their lining up for a champions league game! HH ghirls. https://thecelticblog.com/2018/12/b...ns-team-puts-us-ahead-of-the-curve-yet-again/
Delighted for Eddie Woleckie too, MD.

Grew up round the corner from me and football daft. Played with him for a season with The Shipbuilders before he went up to the Highland League.

The Ghirls are in good hands with Eddie and it's just further emphasising the fact that we're a Club for all.

Better get doon the bookies lubo and stick a tenner on your wee Ghirls playing in the Champions League.

COYGIG

Delighted for Eddie Woleckie too, MD.

Grew up round the corner from me and football daft. Played with him for a season with The Shipbuilders before he went up to the Highland League.

The Ghirls are in good hands with Eddie and it's just further emphasising the fact that we're a Club for all.

Better get doon the bookies lubo and stick a tenner on your wee Ghirls playing in the Champions League.

COYGIG
aye eddies been through hell, whit an inspiration he'll be for those ghirls!

aye eddies been through hell, whit an inspiration he'll be for those ghirls!
Always was a fighter, Mick.

Used to get 7 shades kicked out of him in the juniors, but he just bounced back up and got on with it.

Here's the measure of the man.

His nephew was a year or two younger than me and Eddie more or less raised him. Just a few years older than us, but still took that responsibility on.

That's why he's ideally suited to bringing on the Ghirls.

Always was a fighter, Mick.

Used to get 7 shades kicked out of him in the juniors, but he just bounced back up and got on with it.

Here's the measure of the man.

His nephew was a year or two younger than me and Eddie more or less raised him. Just a few years older than us, but still took that responsibility on.

That's why he's ideally suited to bringing on the Ghirls.
HH SP!

Love my 3 year old to bits Bill but she's put us off having anymore children ??? adopted or otherwise ??

3 Year olds can get you like that ,,,???

I have 3 grandsons 4 2 1/2 and 6 months
all absolourley fantastic and I'd lay down my life for them but I'm thrilled when I get t to hand them back to their parents ???

Can hardly wait another few hours until I see their faces when they open their Christmas presents especially the eldest one

HH?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back