CELTIC GIVEN SLIGHT EUROPA BOOST: LENNON SEEKS ALL 3 POINTS

Hammy1888 would you like to give us your take on the Corona virus story doing the rounds as it appears this is a serious matter as opposed to the feel good moonbeams you are putting up, al be it they may be stories there are bigger fish to fry , since you are in the know how about you dig about for this story re the Covid party case involvin two known acting with others meanwhile unknown.

Hey Hammy, I guess we appreciate the 'feelgood' articles coming out, but if I want to read those pieces, then I would just dink over to that site myself and not depend on a bit of spoonfeeding, mate.

No offence, but you've bumped a couple of decent threads off of the main boards that might otherwise go unnoticed if folk are just dropping in.

There's plenty days when there's nowt much going on in the world and the fluff stories are great then, but there are issues that have to discussed which are drowning in the ether.

I'm grateful for the effort, but perhaps back it up with your own take on the articles, otherwise it just looks like an ad for another site.

Members online

Latest posts

Back