Celtic have to demand the same treatment for Boli and Aberdeen breach

Will not give them one minute of my time, they will be expecting Celtic fans and maybe dons fans to be phoning in, give them fuck all.
Do the business on the park as we have to and let the players do what the fuck they like, if they want to go out they should go out, Precedent set.

Will not give them one minute of my time, they will be expecting Celtic fans and maybe dons fans to be phoning in, give them fuck all.
Do the business on the park as we have to and let the players do what the fuck they like, if they want to go out they should go out, Precedent set.
I never read a newspaper nor listen to phone ins.
As mentioned one rule for them, fuck that. Something needs done here.

Covid can only be spread by celtic or aberdeen or any other Scottish club except sevco.definitely looks like the SNP are going for the zombie vote.snp ass sale that's what it boils down to.
I normally keep out of political issues but when it affects the club i love it's game on. What other reason for dealing with them totally differently?
Mibbe we Nicola fancies the gargoyle 🤔

"We commend the Rangers"😯. If this is where it's going i suggest that our club mounts a legal challenge. Fuckin furious😡
That statement to commend scum has got my blood boiling. We dealt with boli properly and got him out of the club. Aberdeen players were guilty of doing what they have possibly done after every game and yet had to be called before the fa to answer their actions, but that was months ago at the start of a season where things were still much up in the air in regards of players responsibilities.
Every player now nows of there responsibility towards there club and are also representing there club on all occasions regardless of them being just as shit as there club.
So what message does this send out to none huns.

Covid can only be spread by celtic or aberdeen or any other Scottish club except sevco.definitely looks like the SNP are going for the zombie vote.snp ass sale that's what it boils down to.
They will never viote for Indy
Too fond of wrapping themselves in the butcher's apron
MSM, SFA, Hundits like Boyd, don't even pretend to be neautral any more
Fuck them all, and the crypts they crawl out of

Boyd is fishing for reaction from Celtic fans,he watched the match on Sunday and realised sevco are going nowhere,so has started loading his pitchfork to stir the pot,perhaps during lockdown they can find a padded room for him

Back