Celtic in English Leagues

In the eyes of the majority of English football supporters we are "terrorist loving scum" and we would not be welcome....fuck em, id hate to be part of the plastic supportered , foam finger pointing, over hyped soulless shitshow that is the EPL

Last edited:
In the eyes of the majority of English football supporters we are "terrorist loving scum" and we would not be welcome....fuck em, id hate to be part of the plastic suppoertered , foam finger pointing, over hyped soulless shitshow that is the EPL
And your proof of this majority attitude comes from asking all of them? or is just the handful of foam fingered fans. Majority means more than 50%. I do not believe that myth.

And your proof of this majority attitude comes from asking all of them? or is just the handful of foam fingered fans. Majority means more than 50%. I do not believe that myth.

Well I do...I know maybe 30 English people where I live from all over England. 51+% of them I've asked think we are. it's like a poll ..51+% is a majority so point stands

Last edited:
Anybody think there could be a window open for Celtic to head south as the financial implications of this Covid Pandemic hits the various leagues in the south? There are many clubs who face survival issues which could end in closure. That might some create swiss cheese effects in the leagues
Not in a million years. I personally wouldn't want to listen to the Provo songbook at every away game and neither would the board. It would be a PR disaster. Now if we could go and sing Celtic songs then great, but every away game up here is 90% Provo songs that inspire not a single cunt in our team. So it's a no from me.

The only way a North Atlantic type league would get off the ground, is if ALL the nations involved refuse to televise champions league games and play their games at the same time, as champions league ties, starve them of money, force UEFA to change, as in fuck you, you don’t want us in, we’ll do our own thing, let them have a league with only England, Spain, France, Germany and Italy in it, see how long it take to get bored with that, if the wee nations get their act together, they could change it, im not the slightest bit interested watching Chelsea vPSG or Barcelona v Juventus, or Man City v Bayern Munich, if their noo playing in green and white hoops, rather watch Corrie with the wife on a Tuesday or Wednesday, 🤣🤣
You were doing so well up to the last sentence 😉
HH

Without Celtic playing in Scotland football would go downhill very quickly the income they produce for other teams would missed from day one,Sky would not be interested without Celtic,the SPL know how many problems this would cause and would resist any such move,the pulling power of sevco is dead and gone as was proved when they were missing from the prem league,besides Celtic have a good history against teams from down south and you can be sure they won't what to play against them in thier league,can't see it ever happening

Maybe making this a bit too complicated. Occums Razor might suggest that if any clubs go to the wall as a result of Covid they will want/have to fill the holes and it might mean an invite. How many other clubs wit a 60,000 bi weekly fan support, financially stable, might they be able to invite. Just a point of discussion.

Not a chance ,if any club goes to the wall there are a whole load of money men wanting to get a foothold into the epl and the riches it brings ,clubs will just gain new owner debts wiped start again

There too much money flowing through every structure of the english football leagues from 1st team all the way down to the youths that puts our paltry prize money to shame , the english fa structured pament parachutes and investments in the youth programmes through every league none are left wanting

clubs feelin the pinch or going to the wall is down to mis-management the crowds and the cash payments have been there for them and english money will stay in england

They will never need Celtic or the scum

Scotlands problem is the blazers and the dinosaurs are left running the everyday football into the ground and believe they're doing a great job ,the sfa are skint ,,,ffs who ever heard of a football association being skint
Both they and the spfl can't sell our product beyond a hate game as they see it all 4 of them ,,,what a marketing strategy to be proud of .
Throw into the mix a whole host of clubs who make no investment offer fk all but stand every year with their hand out looking for cash to stay a float

Uefa and their top 5 leagues have helped ruin european football a break away from uefa and a set up of an atlantic league open to all would be the only thing that would be an out in years to come

Not a chance ,if any club goes to the wall there are a whole load of money men wanting to get a foothold into the epl and the riches it brings ,clubs will just gain new owner debts wiped start again

There too much money flowing through every structure of the english football leagues from 1st team all the way down to the youths that puts our paltry prize money to shame , the english fa structured pament parachutes and investments in the youth programmes through every league none are left wanting

clubs feelin the pinch or going to the wall is down to mis-management the crowds and the cash payments have been there for them and english money will stay in england

They will never need Celtic or the scum

Scotlands problem is the blazers and the dinosaurs are left running the everyday football into the ground and believe they're doing a great job ,the sfa are skint ,,,ffs who ever heard of a football association being skint
Both they and the spfl can't sell our product beyond a hate game as they see it all 4 of them ,,,what a marketing strategy to be proud of .
Throw into the mix a whole host of clubs who make no investment offer fk all but stand every year with their hand out looking for cash to stay a float

Uefa and their top 5 leagues have helped ruin european football a break away from uefa and a set up of an atlantic league open to all would be the only thing that would be an out in years to come
👏

I suppose the advantage to Scottish football if us and the clan left would be that any number of teams would win the league and it would become more competitive therefore crowds would increase if teams were actually challenging for a trophy instead of trying to finish 3rd....I think it would improve the game long term
However as I said before, fuck playing in that sell out EPL horror show

Back