Celtic LED Sign

lewbhoy67

Helly Bhoys,

Started a lockdown business selling custom LED signs. Come in two different sizes and you can have a personal message on the sign!
Celtic LED Sign

Just a little something to light up the home bar.

HH

Won't let me tag an image but if you check the link out you'll see them

Helly Bhoys,

Started a lockdown business selling custom LED signs. Come in two different sizes and you can have a personal message on the sign!
Celtic LED Sign

HH

Is this the same ones on follow follow by any chance??? seen a picture of all scottish clubs crests in lights is it same thing??

I've started a new business too, I'm 5 foot 9 can't pass, can't defend, can't tackle, can't run so I think I'd be a suitable centre back for Celtic, if someone could forward me 2 million quid I'll be at Lennoxtown on Monday morning.

If that position is unavailable I'm also willing to try my hand at goalkeeping.

Or management.

Was annoying me so went looking in the dark side decide for ursels troops

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210121-213517_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210121-213517_Chrome.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 15
Helly Bhoys,

Celtic LED Sign

HH

snow.jpg

Got one mate comes with twelve trophies and reads 9 9 and shows the invincible wall been smashed for the record invincible treble, just one of the many and with the stars of the past demonstrating the history line intact. Hail Hail

Helly Bhoys,

Celtic LED Sign

HH

Won't let me tag an image but if you check the link out you'll see th
Facebook marketing Rule No1 don’t pretend to be something you’re not because when potential customers find out they get pissed off and never buy anything from you and if you are gonna fake it at least make it realistic by hanging around a few weeks post some stuff then mibbes pitch yer tat don’t just drop in out of the blue (pun intended) and say Hi I’m a Tim honest Guv dae ye wanna buy ma Perspex laser printed tat

Facebook marketing Rule No1 don’t pretend to be something you’re not because when potential customers find out they get pissed off and never buy anything from you and if you are gonna fake it at least make it realistic by hanging around a few weeks post some stuff then mibbes pitch yer tat don’t just drop in out of the blue (pun intended) and say Hi I’m a Tim honest Guv dae ye wanna buy ma Perspex laser printed tat
Correct.

Now... I've got some Celtic coasters to sell that light up when mugs sit on them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back