Celtic LED Sign

I've started a new business too, I'm 5 foot 9 can't pass, can't defend, can't tackle, can't run so I think I'd be a suitable centre back for Celtic, if someone could forward me 2 million quid I'll be at Lennoxtown on Monday morning.

If that position is unavailable I'm also willing to try my hand at goalkeeping.

Or management.
Stick to cats alley hoopy that's where you belong🤣🤣🤣

Facebook marketing Rule No1 don’t pretend to be something you’re not because when potential customers find out they get pissed off and never buy anything from you and if you are gonna fake it at least make it realistic by hanging around a few weeks post some stuff then mibbes pitch yer tat don’t just drop in out of the blue (pun intended) and say Hi I’m a Tim honest Guv dae ye wanna buy ma Perspex laser printed tat

First post and it's 'Buy this...'
Not exactly a good marketing ploy, to pander to the bigots on Follow Follow, then come on a Celtic site, and attempt the same thing
Honesty and integrity, what a concept
Also the club logos are under licence, and unless there's a contract in place, you're liable to get your collar felt, as they don't like anyone procuring their stuff, in order to make money from it
Anyway, there's a million 'enttrepreneurs out there, so good luck with your endeavour, but to coin the phras
"I'm out"

Back