Celtic Morals

The Celt's, the Pict's wrote nothing down, they had an oral tradition, through the ages could they have had some, er, "embellishment"

Human Rights.
Watch this documentary by Terry Jones (Monty Python) an establishment-educated Englishman who chose to question the historical propaganda.
Oh aye Terry Jones made lots of true movies

Real top guy for reality and truth.

If he talks about it being true Im no sure if he being a naughty boy

The Celt's, the Pict's wrote nothing down, they had an oral tradition, through the ages could they have had some, er, "embellishment"
Watch the video. It will educate you and relieve you of some of your conditioned prejudices against yourself.

Oh aye Terry Jones made lots of true movies

Real top guy for reality and truth.

If he talks about it being true Im no sure if he being a naughty boy
You're a clown. You have no intelligent input to this thread. Kindly fuck off.

I just haven't met the Behon witnesses are they in same building as the Jehovah witnesses?
Would anyone who knew anything about Celtic history and considered themselves to be a Celt write this?

I met a bloke who told me to watch billy Connolly history of Scotland I did and it was good laugh.

Terry Jones does one on the Celts but no laughing allowed :p

Niall of the nine hostages high king of Ireland was a really nice civilised chap

Im sure he liked slaves though :p

Would anyone who knew anything about Celtic history and considered themselves to be a Celt write this?
There are point's where i agree with you,for instance, i celebrate the winter solstice rather than christmas,but you have to acknowledge there are right's and wrong's on both sides, by all mean's let's have the debate, but we can still keep it civil!

Fuck off troll.
Im being civilised and your being nasty

And your the representative of evolution as well

I let you alone to write obscenities and rudeness

And I leave you in the grace and favour of the lord

Blessings be to you

And peace and joy

Back