Celtic Noise FC - First XI

Celtic Noise FC first match Vs Flat Earth FC (Friendly) Kick Off 3pm... Date April 1st 2020

Fuckin Flat Earh is all part of the hun campaign to stop the ten. First they weaken the physical and mental health of society with the coronavirus until finally they offer a vaccine which only works if people accept their flat earth propaganda. The only reason for flat earth propaganda is to get the football replaced with a footflat because they know they can never turn the football tide.

Fuckin Flat Earh is all part of the hun campaign to stop the ten. First they weaken the physical and mental health of society with the coronavirus until finally they offer a vaccine which only works if people accept their flat earth propaganda. The only reason for flat earth propaganda is to get the football replaced with a footflat because they know they can never turn the football tide.
I think you'll find nearly all Flat Earthers are totally against vaccines which is a masonic globalist ploy to weaken our immune systems.

I think you'll find nearly all Flat Earthers are totally against vaccines which is a masonic globalist ploy to weaken our immune systems.

A likely story. I notice you fail to deny being part of an elaborate Hunnish conspircay to stop the 10

NOT SO
images
images

There is a team to challenge most of Scotland among our veritable members. A team that would strike fear into the hearts of many mere mortals. A team that would hold it's own in Europe and further afield.

I have chosen to deploy a flat earth back four to compliment a diamond geezer midfield four and a classic bigman/little man front two.

Goalkeeper: Clay

Whilst not particularly athletic, agile, tall or capable - Fred has the ability to part his arse cheeks and absorb any unharnessed balls in a 40-yard radius. Strap them in tight boys, but no size-5 mitre is getting past that vacuumous abyss

So there it is, my Celtic Noise XI..........might not quite be the lions, but the Walfrid Wildebeest will soon be a household name.

Spherical, am burstin' wae pride that a' was picked fur the team..just sittin' here wishin the pubs were opened so a could tell ma pals that ma big china oan the noise picked me fur his no 1...ma wife always said a was a keeper now you've confirmed it..ps that's me in trainin' fur the first game, keep me posted when it's happening spherical..ta much.

Members online

Latest posts

Back