Celtic Noise FC - First XI

Spherical, am burstin' wae pride that a' was picked fur the team..just sittin' here wishin the pubs were opened so a could tell ma pals that ma big china oan the noise picked me fur his no 1...ma wife always said a was a keeper now you've confirmed it..ps that's me in trainin' fur the first game, keep me posted when it's happening spherical..ta much.

Pals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...aye right New Member (💩) let someone else crack the jokes....are your pals all the True (imaginary) celtic fans that hang about at St Jonstone with you??

Spherical, am burstin' wae pride that a' was picked fur the team..just sittin' here wishin the pubs were opened so a could tell ma pals that ma big china oan the noise picked me fur his no 1...ma wife always said a was a keeper now you've confirmed it..ps that's me in trainin' fur the first game, keep me posted when it's happening spherical..ta much.
Just keep doing they sphincter squats, claytoris. You'll do just fine with those, pal

So Lennono is kitman and official photographer
Steviebhoy is doing the half time draw (at full time probably and we know who will win...)
Mick Duffy is the 12th man

Who else is getting a job with the team? The rest of us "unreal" fans will sit at home on our arses putting the world to rights!
It's a squad game, BB.......needs depth in reserve for those wet Tuesday nights on Phobos and Titan.

Space travel is tough on the squad, so we all have to be patient, bide our time and wait for an opportunity to impress the boss.

So Lennono is kitman and official photographer
Steviebhoy is doing the half time draw (at full time probably and we know who will win...)
Mick Duffy is the 12th man

Who else is getting a job with the team? The rest of us "unreal" fans will sit at home on our arses putting the world to rights!

Get you complaining ,,,and the seasons no even kicked off

you could get the doormans joab ,just in case the real fans want to stand outside n challange folk

Members online

Latest posts

Back