CELTIC NOISE

Am way you mate a love coming on this site,,all posters have goodish patter,,you’re obviously a main contributor,,like you say even the daft jokes ur funny,the girlies Maria and shamrock are good patter merchants,,,,,am just a reader ma patters Shiite ,,,av got a bhoy who’s autistic so a come on here an bury ma nugget fur a hour,,,luvly jubbly,

Aw shucks. Wit ye like.

Great site that gives us humour by the bucket load, alongside history, music, and even philosophical debate, up to the minute news on everything Celtic. Take what you like and leave the rest.

This is my first time on any kind of social media and I think it’s just the best.
Well done Celtic noise! HH

Great site that gives us humour by the bucket load, alongside history, music, and even philosophical debate, up to the minute news on everything Celtic. Take what you like and leave the rest.

This is my first time on any kind of social media and I think it’s just the best.
Well done Celtic noise! HH

If it's your first time on any site how do you know it"s the best ? How can you compare it with other sites? ? ??

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back