CELTIC NOISE

Hi
Billcowie that was very bad of you! HH?

I know I can be a right wee bugger sometimes Ah canny help it It's no' ma fault though Young at heart ?

As I say to my daughter when I take my 4 year old grandson out ' Grandpa's are there to get kids into mischief that the weans' wouldn't have otherwise thought of' although Rory usually manages pretty well by himself ???????

HH?

Am way you mate a love coming on this site,,all posters have goodish patter,,you’re obviously a main contributor,,like you say even the daft jokes ur funny,the girlies Maria and shamrock are good patter merchants,,,,,am just a reader ma patters Shiite ,,,av got a bhoy who’s autistic so a come on here an bury ma nugget fur a hour,,,luvly jubbly,

Just goodish? O maaan. ?

Agreed. There's a lot of great discussion about Celtic, and other things, here. It's a gold mine of perspective and information.

Also, you put up with this Yank upstart who's new to Celtic, and I greatly appreciate it.

And very Welcome you are but al no call ye Dallas ??

Watch what you say to GG

She might have yon Equine Flu ????

HH?
I can assure you I’ve no got any kinda flu horse or other and I can prove it.

My best pal who I’ve been pals with since age 5 and we look quite alike so these two guys chatting us up one night (donkeys ago) in the Maltman said are you two sisters I replied no it’s just that we’ve been going about together that long we’re starting to look like each other and my pal pipes up ‘ I’m awfully glad she ‘s no a horse! So there you go trouble making Billcowie I’m deffo no a horse - confirmed!! Far too mischievous is there no some stats for you to be looking up rather than takin the mince oot auld people HH ??

My best pal who I’ve been pals with since age 5 and we look quite alike so these two guys chatting us up one night (donkeys ago) in the Maltman said are you two sisters I replied no it’s just that we’ve been going about together that long we’re starting to look like each other and my pal pipes up ‘ I’m awfully glad she ‘s no a horse! So there you go trouble making Billcowie I’m deffo no a horse - confirmed!! Far too mischievous is there no some stats for you to be looking up rather than takin the mince oot auld people HH ??

Thats him chattin ye GG, can ye imagine wit ye’d gie him a slap fur ????

Taking mince oot to auld people? like Meals on wheels ye mean? ?

Am just being mischievous It was just when Maria referred to you as GG then you mentioned being in the Maltman DONKEY's ago

It's all very equine ???

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back