Celtic or religion or politics?

So people that don't agree with you can get tae fuck ??If its about the IRA songs at games what did you think of Lenny when he said it embarrasses the club?Maybe he's a secret hun ?

Im saying as something that i feel strongly about i wouldnt waste my time on a friendship that would never work and by friendship i mean conversing. Theres really no point.

I support Celtic and all anyone ever talks about is singing.

Two different ends of the spectrum.

As for lenny i dont converse with him.

Its the way i am so i’d rather be upfront about it and call a spade a spade if you dont like it thats fine. No need to converse with me in future no harm no foul.

So people that don't agree with you can get tae fuck ??If its about the IRA songs at games what did you think of Lenny when he said it embarrasses the club?Maybe he's a secret hun ?
Lenny also said recently that playing Celtic was akin to playing 12 men, he is not adverse to talking shite either

Lenny also said recently that playing Celtic was akin to playing 12 men, he is not adverse to talking shite either

I like lenny. He’s a very passionate man. In the heat of the moment it could be easy to say something .... calm down and outlook softens or returns to normal.

Only thing about him is that his is on camera/record.

Its a bit like the kids and everything social media that thry have to deal with these days

I try to stay out the whole rebel song debates...because frankly it doesn't bother me either way. I'll support Celtic because i love Celtic. People have their own reasons and people tie their political and social believes into their support....which is fine by me. I got involved in this thread because someone branded Celtic fans racist and compared them to huns by singing rebel songs. That's what I disagree with...they then back tracked from their 1st post..tried re-wording what they meant when it was quite obvious what their view was. That person then tried to say I answered some question that he never asked me...then fucked off without replying to me, Verum2, which tells me that he is just a shit stirrer that is trying to create conflict and arguments. Steviebhoy also. I never called you a hun or a troll. I asked you a question in a previous thread about where you draw the line on victim blaming. Lennon was at fault according to you. I asked was moussa or sincy at fault....you never answered...you then start this thread and then make a comment about naming it the "argument" thread. Like you didnt know exactly what would happen with so many strong views bouncing about. I believe you're a Celtic fan but I also believe your a bit of a shit stirrer who takes pleasure in making controversial statements and standing back to watch the aftermath....Im not going to get involved anymore in this thread..as I've said before I only got involved due to someone comparing Celtic fans to racists and bigots. HH

I like lenny. He’s a very passionate man. In the heat of the moment it could be easy to say something .... calm down and outlook softens or returns to normal.

Only thing about him is that his is on camera/record.

Its a bit like the kids and everything social media that thry have to deal with these days
Indeed we can all be prone to passion and temper but given Neil knew exactly how much the deck is stacked against Celtic it was an extremely silly thing to say, but yes I'd say he regrets what he said

I try to stay out the whole rebel song debates...because frankly it doesn't bother me either way. I'll support Celtic because i love Celtic. People have their own reasons and people tie their political and social believes into their support....which is fine by me. I got involved in this thread because someone branded Celtic fans racist and compared them to huns by singing rebel songs. That's what I disagree with...they then back tracked from their 1st post..tried re-wording what they meant when it was quite obvious what their view was. That person then tried to say I answered some question that he never asked me...then fucked off without replying to me, Verum2, which tells me that he is just a shit stirrer that is trying to create conflict and arguments. Steviebhoy also. I never called you a hun or a troll. I asked you a question in a previous thread about where you draw the line on victim blaming. Lennon was at fault according to you. I asked was moussa or sincy at fault....you never answered...you then start this thread and then make a comment about naming it the "argument" thread. Like you didnt know exactly what would happen with so many strong views bouncing about. I believe you're a Celtic fan but I also believe your a bit of a shit stirrer who takes pleasure in making controversial statements and standing back to watch the aftermath....Im not going to get involved anymore in this thread..as I've said before I only got involved due to someone comparing Celtic fans to racists and bigots. HH
Like EVERYONE here Lubo you're entitled to your opinion.
HH?

Its like come into my home and disrespect me.

Its not what i expect to hear on a Celtic forum.

Im always dubious of people who draw so much attention to songs, faith or Ireland. For me they can only do so to cause friction.

But why would a Celtic supporter draw so much attention away from Celtic.

It doesn’t make sense to me.

Just listening to kris boyd still trying to back up his dressing room claims. Chump!

Inferring perhaps ntcham was involved as new contract offered when two n half years left the perhaps he wasnt being paid enough.

Who knows eh ?. Id hazard a guess that he certainly wouldnt. ?

Aw well a wee blip on the juggernaught today.

Its a shithole of a ground to go to and wee kept a clean sheet and livi to their credit tried very hard.

But its us on top and the juggernaught moves on. Hope ajers okay.

HH ☘️

Like EVERYONE here Lubo you're entitled to your opinion.
HH?
Thanks Stevie, as I've said on a previous post I have enjoyed some of your posts and I've probably liked a few to. I don't think your genuine all the time, like acting surprised that this thread may get a bit argumentative, when it's obvious it would. But thanks for reading my view and opinions. HH ?

Stevie and i had a scrap on here i always give as good as i get at the very least.

There are things we don’t agree on.

I think people can see stevie has tried to make amends and thats good enough for me.

We move on from that.

Up the Celtic ☘️

Thanks Stevie, as I've said on a previous post I have enjoyed some of your posts and I've probably liked a few to. I don't think your genuine all the time, like acting surprised that this thread may get a bit argumentative, when it's obvious it would. But thanks for reading my view and opinions. HH ?
I'm genuine Lubo and i won't always get it right but who does? I thought would provoke discussion but nothing more.
HH?

I'm genuine Lubo and i won't always get it right but who does? I thought would provoke discussion but nothing more.
HH?
Every thread at the moment turns into a massive IRA argument which is a bit annoying. So I guess I knew early on this one was destined to head the same way. That's why I tried to stay out. Like I said. It was the racist comment that pulled me in....anyway...never mind StevieBhoy...top of the league. HH ??

thank phuq! that's the poppy shit over for another year, can we get back tae normal noo and get on with bein Celtic!
Only it won't be done MD will it....We will have 2 or 3 days of cristisism for not having a poppy on our strip...there will be "Celtic fans" calling Snyde 1 telling stories of how the guy in front of him was swearing and booing....couple more days of it I reckon...

Only it won't be done MD will it....We will have 2 or 3 days of cristisism for not having a poppy on our strip...there will be "Celtic fans" calling Snyde 1 telling stories of how the guy in front of him was swearing and booing....couple more days of it I reckon...
aye lubo,there's wan on the celtic blog as we speak ,about how his son gets upset with rebel songs, but happily sings "real" celtic songs!!!

It was a perfectly observed silence, as it should be.

It is up to each individual who they remember and it was a lot of our bhoys conscripted.

We shall counter with, respect was shown in the correct manner.

Quite and dignified.

A uniformed gimmick does not take our dignified quiet contemplation away from anything.

HH to the greatest fans in the world. FACT. ☘️

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a perfectly observed silence, as it should be.

It is up to each individual who they remember and it was a lot of our bhoys conscripted.

We shall counter with respect was shown in the correct manner.

Quite and dignified.

A uniformed gimmick does not take our dignified quiet contemplation away from anything.

HH to the greatest fans in the world. FACT. ☘️
I know it was Maria. I watched the game and saw the moment silence was well respected..what I meant in my post was that if some fake, claiming to be a Celtic fan, calls up Snyde 1, he or she will be given the air time to make up some bullshit story about being at the match and hearing booing or seeing people not respect the silence. Next couple of days we will see a few stories surface in the media, wether it be the daily rectum bloggers or on the printed pages.

Members online

Latest posts

Back