Celtic or religion or politics?

On another note, and I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but on my Celtic news feed I have 3 daily rectum stories pop up, I've tried blocking them but they keep coming through...one is how Ra Ranjurs will be right on our arses and the title challenge is there....one is how Andy Grey was really happy with how ra ranjurs battered Motherwell and he knew Slippy would be a great manager and the 3rd and final story was how Celtic were the only team in our Europa league group not to win today...positive hun stories...negative Celtic story...surprise surprise

aye lubo,there's wan on the celtic blog as we speak ,about how his son gets upset with rebel songs, but happily sings "real" celtic songs!!!

Well bhoys, we all know what slant these cunts are coming from.

For me its not about ra songs.

I dont like being told what i can say and what i cant.

I dont like the way a certain element love to shit stir.

They wish us to stop singing OUR remembrance songs so that over the course of the next hundred years, their dirty litlle secrets will be forgotton.

Just like the displaced Irish had their names changed here, honest mistakes my arse.

The day anyone tells me to stop remembering my people without response is when im dead.

UP TH RA.

On another note, and I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but on my Celtic news feed I have 3 daily rectum stories pop up, I've tried blocking them but they keep coming through...one is how Ra Ranjurs will be right on our arses and the title challenge is there....one is how Andy Grey was really happy with how ra ranjurs battered Motherwell and he knew Slippy would be a great manager and the 3rd and final story was how Celtic were the only team in our Europa league group not to win today...positive hun stories...negative Celtic story...surprise surprise
Well heres a positive wee story and have to warn you keep a hankie nearby. this is what it feels to be Celtic.

I know it was Maria. I watched the game and saw the moment silence was well respected..what I meant in my post was that if some fake, claiming to be a Celtic fan, calls up Snyde 1, he or she will be given the air time to make up some bullshit story about being at the match and hearing booing or seeing people not respect the silence. Next couple of days we will see a few stories surface in the media, wether it be the daily rectum bloggers or on the printed pages.

Listen pal i get you 100% and totoally understood your post.

That was more about the fkn lurkers and saying to your goodself they can go fuck coz we defo know the score.

I love reading your posts lubo. ??

Aaaahhhh, deludemol!! their greatest victory since they beat the mighty thistle tae qualify for the europa qualifiers, progres eh!!!:giggle::giggle:

Once again Sevco are Barcelona and will win the league. You couldn’t make it up with how easily they delude themselves. It has a positive side for me, when they crash and burn and we win the treble again, their pain is even more acute.

They have less memory function than a goldfish that has been dropped on its head. Once again over confidence and arrogance is mixed up with delusion and will create a perfect storm of misery.

They never fucking learn.

You are taking the pish pal! when it is clear for anyone with a ounce of reasons that the PIRA were a product of the crimes of britian and their army murderers in Ireland, crimes which were covered up for decades, and you complain because some won't go along like you do with the sun headlines.
It was the Irish who were silenced not you and your army of killers.

Ballymurphy massacre
https://ansionnachfionn.com/2012/06/22/dirty-secrets-of-a-dirty-war/
read about the other side of your supposed hero's, your very own scum evil perverse organization, british state and army hired otherwise unemployable generally as thick as shyte coward bullys given guns killers.
scum is not good enough for these paratroopers many of who were scots loyalists, they were terrorists not soldiers of any quality.
Reminds me why I'm on this forum. Sometimes heated sometimes harmony.
HH?

You are taking the pish pal! when it is clear for anyone with a ounce of reasons that the PIRA were a product of the crimes of britian and their army murderers in Ireland, crimes which were covered up for decades, and you complain because some won't go along like you do with the sun headlines.
It was the Irish who were silenced not you and your army of killers.

Ballymurphy massacre
https://ansionnachfionn.com/2012/06/22/dirty-secrets-of-a-dirty-war/
read about the other side of your supposed hero's, your very own scum evil perverse organization, british state and army hired otherwise unemployable generally as thick as shyte coward bullys given guns killers.
scum is not good enough for these paratroopers many of who were scots loyalists, they were terrorists not soldiers of any quality.

DHoopster, yer wastin your time on that hun

Members online

Latest posts

Back