Celtic Park Tour

Hahaha

"polis scotland are following a lead, but only managed to find their arses with their elbows.

Witnesses also reported a distinctive fragrance of toasted saffron on a bed of cous-cous bath bombs in the area

No ransom demands have yet been issued; however - polis scotland did state that several restraining orders had been issued in the previous months"

See the huns had liquidation explained to them its easy to understand once explained
"We had a strong liquidation, the best liquidation. I'm a stable genius liquidator"

"I'll build a wall, a strong wall. The caravan (made of doors) is heading up from I***x. It's full of disease and pestilence, but a wall. A great medieval wall will keep the smelly bastards from crossing the border to Paradise"

Hahaha

"polis scotland are following a lead, but only managed to find their arses with their elbows.

Witnesses also reported a distinctive fragrance of toasted saffron on a bed of cous-cous bath bombs in the area

No ransom demands have yet been issued; however - polis scotland did state that several restraining orders had been issued in the previous months"

Saffron!!!! Cous-Cous!!!!!

Molten brown ylang ylang. And cavalli perfume cheeky bhoy

"We had a strong liquidation, the best liquidation. I'm a stable genius liquidator"

"I'll build a wall, a strong wall. The caravan (made of doors) is heading up from I***x. It's full of disease and pestilence, but a wall. A great medieval wall will keep the smelly bastards from crossing the border to Paradise"

Love it Boab ?

Members online

No members online now.

Back