Celtic Pets

12 years ago tonight this gorgeous pup joined our family. We drove through horrendous snow storms to pick her up as we entered into a terrible winter. She is still pals with our cats and is the best dog in the world.

View attachment 21322View attachment 21323
An animal's love and the love of an animal is hard to surpass BB. It's lifelong . Best friends forever. 🐕 😻

Last edited:
12 years ago tonight this gorgeous pup joined our family. We drove through horrendous snow storms to pick her up as we entered into a terrible winter. She is still pals with our cats and is the best dog in the world.

View attachment 21322View attachment 21323
I was late to pets grow up without them was ok then we got our first cat from my sisters pal he was grey and white I picked up the wee ball of fur at the Asda car park in Edinburgh we didn’t have a box so we drove home with him on the back seat
He jumped on the headrest behind me rubbing his Jaw on me it was love at first sight he was mine from that day on
He was mental he could walk on two legs for ages when I slept in bed the wee shite would sleep wrapped around my head.
He was called Corrie after the folk group
He always sat on the bedroom window every day when I got home from work.
When we lost him to illness I was devastated. Still brings a wee tear we’ve had 3 cats since then one was a dumped cat called Sookie she was same colour as Corblimey she got Diabetes turns out she had her own food bank of houses she would visit we had to inject her every day twice she didn’t like it hated it even the Vets couldn’t help her we lost her then we got Jasper our current mad bastard he’s only got one fang lost the other in a fight
But he’s got the biggest back legs and paws and he head butts doors open.
But he’s a loving wee soul I wouldn’t change any of them he’s a huge part of our family it’s funny never did I think I’d like a pet now I don’t think I could live without one.
So to all noise pet owners enjoy them when you’ve got them cherish them you get it back in spades

HH 🐈

I was late to pets grow up without them was ok then we got our first cat from my sisters pal he was grey and white I picked up the wee ball of fur at the Asda car park in Edinburgh we didn’t have a box so we drove home with him on the back seat
He jumped on the headrest behind me rubbing his Jaw on me it was love at first sight he was mine from that day on
He was mental he could walk on two legs for ages when I slept in bed the wee shite would sleep wrapped around my head.
He was called Corrie after the folk group
He always sat on the bedroom window every day when I got home from work.
When we lost him to illness I was devastated. Still brings a wee tear we’ve had 3 cats since then one was a dumped cat called Sookie she was same colour as Corblimey she got Diabetes turns out she had her own food bank of houses she would visit we had to inject her every day twice she didn’t like it hated it even the Vets couldn’t help her we lost her then we got Jasper our current mad bastard he’s only got one fang lost the other in a fight
But he’s got the biggest back legs and paws and he head butts doors open.
But he’s a loving wee soul I wouldn’t change any of them he’s a huge part of our family it’s funny never did I think I’d like a pet now I don’t think I could live without one.
So to all noise pet owners enjoy them when you’ve got them cherish them you get it back in spades

HH 🐈
Great post, sad but heartfelt with all the love going around the Noise pets
Minus 10 this morning, so after I dropped my wife off at her work, Georgia took me for a 'run' literally
She was so excited at the park she dragged me behind her into knee deep (for me) snow
She was up to her neck in it\ but just kept bounding through it, like a madskull
Then we met a 6 month old shepherd cross, who lay down and whined when he saw her coming towards him, then as she got nearer...FLASH !! He was all jumpy...'play with me' kinda thing, she obliged, which is a good thing (for her) I was like a fucking dog toy being dragged into the snow, almost went arse over teakettle a few times, but it was great to see her playing with another dog, after her being attacked by two big dogs, about three weeks apart, off leash bastard, in the park which not an off leash park (prick of an owner) (one was an Akita cross, the other, a big Pyrenees cross, usually Pyr's are pretty docile, but this cunt must have been crossed with a Tasmanian devil) about 6 months ago
Anyway, keep the pics coming, they really are sent to make us better humans, and to those in the public who say "Ah don't like dogs/cats" well, you can fuck off anytime
Here's our girl digging for her ball which she buried in the backyard snow
MYzEcuI.jpg

And "FOUND IT !!!
OsI0bsU.jpg

Give your pets a hug, the unconditional love they give us, is a blessing

Last edited:
I've had dogs ( and other animals ) on and off for most of my life. My last dog was Kenzo, the dreaded rottweiler. Best, most gentle, intelligent animal I've ever known. Had to get him put to sleep eight years ago as he developed a type of incurable bone cancer. Still miss him to this day.
Completely respect the fact that not everyone loves animals; think there's something sad about that though. They miss out on so very much.

I've had dogs ( and other animals ) on and off for most of my life. My last dog was Kenzo, the dreaded rottweiler. Best, most gentle, intelligent animal I've ever known. Had to get him put to sleep eight years ago as he developed a type of incurable bone cancer. Still miss him to this day.
Completely respect the fact that not everyone loves animals; think there's something sad about that though. They miss out on so very much.
100% Frank, great post
Upon reflection, I have amended part of my post to maintain my 'professionalism' but agree with you in regards to feeling sad for people who don't 'like' animals
Many years before Kerry and I met, this was my cat Muffin, who was 39" from nose to tail
The third pic is her cat Kramer, who became 'our cat' when we moved in together
Baby Muffin .jpgMuffin .jpgKramer cat .jpgKramer on guard .jpg

Naw. All our pets are great. They give us comfort and companionship.
This is true Stevie they are all great but I like dogs the best apart fae picking up their shit,them licking my face after they’ve been licking their arse, them looking at me eating anything like they are starving till they get a bit and nicking my seat as soon as I move from it but apart from that their the best😂.Good to see you back

Weve

We've, well she, has got a house rabbit. They do nothing but shit all over the place and chew every feckin wire in the hoose, and doors, furniture the lot. But she loves it so I've got to button it.
I'd love a dog. 🐕
My missus has a rabbit as well but it never shits or chews anything must be a different kind but she’s always screaming at it and putting batteries in it 😜

The Bonnie Beau the Celtic Noise mascot
Thanks for the picks Dill 💚

HH 💚
Cheers pal
I was just out of hospital a few months, and the meds had me bloated up a bit (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) but he got me out walking
I guess we needed him, as much as he needed us
"Is that your head, or is the moon out early tonight 'D' ?"
It's amazing, and a testament to how well loved he was, even now walking Georgia, I get people saying how beautiful and gentle our Beau was
Georgia turns 3 years old on January 1st and she's got a lot of the same traits, as Beau, but she's rambunctious because she's still a 'Puppy'

YNWA

Cheers pal
I was just out of hospital a few months, and the meds had me bloated up a bit (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) but he got me out walking
I guess we needed him, as much as he needed us
"Is that your head, or is the moon out early tonight 'D' ?"
It's amazing, and a testament to how well loved he was, even now walking Georgia, I get people saying how beautiful and gentle our Beau was
Georgia turns 3 years old on January 1st and she's got a lot of the same traits, as Beau, but she's rambunctious because she's still a 'Puppy'

YNWA
Rambuctious!!!bit highbrow for the noise dill?you went awe bamber Gascogne on us?….your beau was a big beauty…

i had the lot as a kid, hamster then budgie, who could sing, oooo the rangers are shite
had cats zig and zag, a taxi driver ran over zig and zag fell out with us after that and moved in next door...
then a beautiful black lab, my brother was a council joiner and walked in one day with him in his hand, some junkes were already mistreating him, he was my best pal, but he got sent to cardonald when we went back to school and nobody was home, he did thousands of £s worth of damage , locked in a kitchen, he could open doors and tore the house apart eating everything in sight in protest... maw wisnae wearing it no matter how painful it was, he needed a home that wisnae a jail most of the day 5 days a week.
then we had a greyhound, charlie, most beautiful thing on legs, was irish but you couldnt tell as he never spoke............ was bought by ex's dad in ireland, spawned from a multiple winner
went to track for training, gate opened and he casually walked out, pissed on the door and spent 5 mins sniffing the other dogs enclosures. nae good, i rescued him
was a part of the family till we had weans, was everything you could ask for a dog round children, see attached
but in protest, used to piss on everything i owned, towel in bathroom, clothes on radiator, jacket hanging up, my chair in living room,
was sad to see him go but dog piss was too much to bear, went to a farm in borders and now thinks hes a short horse and runs with them all day

now the weans are enough to cope with

Attachments

• charlie2.jpg
    charlie2.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 5
Rambuctious!!!bit highbrow for the noise dill?you went awe bamber Gascogne on us?….your beau was a big beauty…
'Highbrow' you say ?
Now there's an expression I've never used *snort *sniff...
Rambunctious, is the North American, way of saying 'pure mental' so as not to scare the villagers 😁
Thanls for the memory jog of University Challenge, from back in my formative youth, I remember watching the show with big Bamber 'shilling' as he was known in those days
Cheers mate, yes Beau was 'one off' his temperament was what endeared him to everyone, he was adored at the seniors centre, we visited every week, to brighten up the residents day Liliana's dog Charlie, is our Georgia's best friend
And this was him at Christmas when we had tons of snow
He's wearing Beau's old sweater as it dropped to -21 where they live
Charlie snow dog.jpg
Charlie Puppy.jpg

Back