Celtic Pets

Here's a tip:
When you take your dog for a walk
YOU take him the way YOU want to go
Even when you get to the crest of the big hill and he wants to go down that way
Listen to your inner voice when it says "It's all marshy & muddy and it's probably really slippy, because it's been raining for hours
Did I listen to that little voice...?
Of course not...I relenetd when he stood still 'demanding' in his own stubborn way, that "We should go this way, Dad"
We start to walk down the steep slope and I'm doing my best to watch where I'm stepping, when...
You know that noise cartoon characters make when they lose their grip on earth and their legs go up in the air...'Yadda Yada Yadda...Whoa !!!'
Yeah, that noise
Well, I was that soldier
Both feet off the ground and my legs come up to meet my head as my back and arse plant firmly in the mud
I give it a few seconds to recobver my breath and stand up...
"Aw Naw !!! That lovely feeling of cold wet mud seeping through your clothing...always such a lovely happenstance
I take one more step and my Olympic gymanstics, continues
Down I go again, only this time, my head head strikes the sodden grass...a wee bit of a whiplash going on
As I am 'performing' the 'dance macabre'
My buddy thinks this is great fun, as he is bouncing around me, like a Spring lamb "Good Boy Beau !!!"
We finish our walk (crawl, at a sails pace) more like, I am done... and venture home
Strip off and get into some warm dry sweats and hose off, my mud caked, ensemble
I think I'll grab a couple of Tylenol and have a lie down
😉

Back and neck are stiffening up already

Heart attack - January 7th
Special Olympics - February 4th
FFS !!!
This getting old shit, is not for cissies

Beau, waiting patelntly for the aul yin, to regain his composure

My jacket weighed considerably more than when we left the house

Had to walk home with the cold wet mud, stuck to my jacksie

Lovely feeling when the cold wet mud goes inside your sleeve, and halfway up your arm
UWecOqN.jpg

3 layres of clothing soaked through, in an instant
Magic
szwkeOE.jpg

cvh1tSD.jpg

vUbMBWm.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers mate
And now I can't get that wee song out of my head
Will have to teach Liliana to sing it to Charlie ;-)
thanks fae rescuing this fae
Here's a tip:
Listen to your inner voice when it says "It's all marshy & muddy and it's probably really slippy, because it's been raining for hours
Of course not...I relenetd when he stood still 'demanding' in his own stubborn way, that "We should go this way, Dad"
We start to walk down the steep slope and I'm doing my best to watch where I'm stepping, when...
You know that noise cartoon characters make when they lose their grip on earth and their legs go up in the air...'Yadda Yada Yadda...Whoa !!!'
Yeah, that noise
Well, I was that soldier
Both feet off the ground and my legs come up to meet my head as my back and arse plant firmly in the mud
"Aw Naw !!! That lovely feeling of cold wet mud seeping through your clothing...always such a lovely happenstance
Down I go again, only this time, my head head strikes the sodden grass...a wee bit of a whiplash going on
My buddy thinks this is great fun, as he is bouncing around me, like a Spring lamb "Good Boy Beau !!!"
We finish our walk (crawl, at a sails pace) more like, I am done... and venture home
Strip off and get into some warm dry sweats and hose off, my mud caked, ensemble
😉

FFS !!!

=AZVlVgPC11mq-6B7DO6cEU_yPmw5cGrgZHBA37F6O9D0Up5l1SjmlIpJIUzJITpLW_rWoE80kplR5HokItOBtj2m3RUtB8cqtuAR76s9pdEInP3fP7PswWpW3l1kMpWNiIE&__tn__=*bH-R']+2

3Pat Mcclarty, Janet Koch and 1 other
2 Comments

UWecOqN.jpg

szwkeOE.jpg

1FGq3eh.jpg

cvh1tSD.jpg

vUbMBWm.jpg
you missed oot the part you shat yersel DILL :)

Here's a tip:
Yeah, that noise
Well, I was that soldier
😉

FFS !!!

=AZVlVgPC11mq-6B7DO6cEU_yPmw5cGrgZHBA37F6O9D0Up5l1SjmlIpJIUzJITpLW_rWoE80kplR5HokItOBtj2m3RUtB8cqtuAR76s9pdEInP3fP7PswWpW3l1kMpWNiIE&__tn__=*bH-R']+2

3Pat Mcclarty, Janet Koch and 1 other
2 Comments

UWecOqN.jpg

szwkeOE.jpg

1FGq3eh.jpg

cvh1tSD.jpg

vUbMBWm.jpg
Funny as fuck I think all us dog people have been there gettin too cocky then boom up in the air 🤣

Funny as fuck I think all us dog people have been there gettin too cocky then boom up in the air 🤣
Seen a woman walking 2 dogs the other day, now both were on leads, but the leads were both attached to a thick leather belt around her waist too. they weren't big dogs like Alsatians or something like that, but I thought it was a good idea. Unless both dogs went for the same cat of course. 😂

Seen a woman walking 2 dogs the other day, now both were on leads, but the leads were both attached to a thick leather belt around her waist too. they weren't big dogs like Alsatians or something like that, but I thought it was a good idea. Unless both dogs went for the same cat of course. 😂
Definitely couldn't use one of them leads, Cesar has never walked in a straight line in his life. He crisscross's his way around his strolls, when we are up the glen I'm forever having to untangle us from bushes and trees, and when we reach the river he would drag me in for a swim, have I told you Cesar is a nutcase.

Here's a tip:
Yeah, that noise
Well, I was that soldier
😉

FFS !!!

Lovely feeling when the cold wet mud goes inside your sleeve, and halfway up your arm
UWecOqN.jpg

Magic
szwkeOE.jpg

cvh1tSD.jpg

vUbMBWm.jpg
So Beau takes YOU for walkies 🤣

So Beau takes YOU for walkies 🤣
He's a therapy dog, who if I take many more falls, will need therapy himself Stevie
It must have looked funny as I am lying there, caked in mud and he's bouncing up and down thinking "This is a great game..."
Bit of a headache this morning and not much sleep last night, whiplash is the 'game' eh ? Easinf into the day today, then we'll go for a stroll as 50 puts it
Laughing when I think about it, but no hills for me today
Have a great weekend Bhoys & Ghirls

Here's a tip:
Yeah, that noise
Well, I was that soldier
😉

FFS !!!

UWecOqN.jpg

Magic
szwkeOE.jpg

cvh1tSD.jpg

vUbMBWm.jpg
Not a bit o mud on Beau there D. That's classic

This Deez latest art project. The painting is for my brother in law. The dog is called Baxter and really is as happy as he looks here. He's some boy. It's about 70% complete. Will post the finished version later.
Thats really good! I do lots of crafty shit but I can't paint worth a fuck, unless its a wall or a ceiling! 🙄 if I tried to paint a dug it would look like some hideous creature from a horror movie!

Not a bit o mud on Beau there D. That's classic
Ha Ha yeah, our Bhoy knew to keep away, as he bounced around with a big happy smile on his face

Thats really good! I do lots of crafty shit but I can't paint worth a fuck, unless its a wall or a ceiling! 🙄 if I tried to paint a dug it would look like some hideous creature from a horror movie!
Or the Gargoyle from Ibrox
OK, pick one

I don't like 'Breed snobs'
"Oh, your dog isn't a purebred"
A dog's a dog, and they're happiest, just being...a dog
Fucking people
Just love dogs for themselves and stop with all the kennel club bullshit
This video, shows just how friendly and family orientated 'Doddle's are
Many of them look like Beau, they really are wonderful dogs

Back