Celtic Pets

My dug at her favourite place - down at the beach. And inset my two cats - the sister doesn't need killer chopsticks to keep the other neighbourhood cats in their place!

All three of them are Tims through and through (well in reality, the dog doesn't really like sports as "someone" tends to get over-excited watching it when its on the TV).

View attachment 4711
Brilliant BB!

My dug at her favourite place - down at the beach. And inset my two cats - the sister doesn't need killer chopsticks to keep the other neighbourhood cats in their place!

All three of them are Tims through and through (well in reality, the dog doesn't really like sports as "someone" tends to get over-excited watching it when its on the TV).

View attachment 4711
Very cool mate
Labs love the water
Your cats, doing what cats do best
Hh

View attachment 4711
Great pics👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back