Celtic Pets

My wee dog Myla died at the end of October on her 10th birthday, it was pretty devastating tbh.

Here she is....

View attachment 6472
Know how you feel I said goodbye to me wee dog yesterday totally gutted
My wee dog Myla died at the end of October on her 10th birthday, it was pretty devastating tbh.

Here she is....

View attachment 6472
Sorry to hear that mate
They make our lives better by sharing theirs with us
RIP beautiful Myla

Know how you feel I said goodbye to me wee dog yesterday totally gutted
It's horrendous losing a pet friend mate, when my cat Kira had to leave it hit me far harder than my mother passing, which probably sounds odd to most but that's how it was. In my experience give it a little while and the memories of the good times you had together will soon outweigh the sorrow you feel. Sorry for your loss pal.

Gorgeous day for a walk on the beach in the crisp Winter air
I think I found the Pope's Summer residence, see if you can find it...*hint...it's a wee bit 'pointy' ;-)
Beau wasn't best pleased when we got home & I went into the shed, before letting him out of the truck, check out the look he's giving me ;-)
Hope everyone's enjoying a great day
Beach explorer Beau .jpgBeau exploring at the beach .jpgThe Pope's Summer beach house.jpgLooking towards the USA .jpgHeading down to the beach .jpgBeau in the truck.jpg

Last edited:
Is his tail still bothering him D?
No mate, he doesn't appear to have any more issues with it

It takes tme for the fur to grow back but I think his 'Lion Tail' looks pretty cool
He needs a haircut, but the weather hasn't warmed up yet, so we'll leave it for a little bit yet and get him in for a grooming
Was going through a checkout a couple of weeks ago and the girl pipes up with "Hey, was that Beau, on the Morning Show the other day ?"
Me: "Eh no..."
She said "Yeah it sure looked like him, they said it was Beau from Delta, BC"
racked my brain and then remembered, a long time ago, we had sent in his photo for their 'Morning Mail/Where you live' segment
So, turns out it was him, and we missed it on the TV
Ach well, he's a rock star when he visits the residents at the care home
As long as he's getting hugs and pets & treats, he's a happy puppy
This is the pic which they showed on TV
HH and hanks for asking about our Bhoy, Hoopy
Beau the Snow Bear 1.jpg

Gorgeous day for a walk on the beach in the crisp Winter air
I think I found the Pope's Summer residence, see if you can find it...*hint...it's a wee bit 'pointy' ;-)
Beau wasn't best pleased when we got home & I went into the shed, before letting him out of the truck, check out the look he's giving me ;-)
Hope everyone's enjoying a great day
View attachment 7231View attachment 7231View attachment 7231View attachment 7232View attachment 7232View attachment 7232View attachment 7233View attachment 7234View attachment 7235View attachment 7236
That look,dog hoose fur you D, Mon the Beau!!!!!

No mate, he doesn't appear to have any more issues with it

It takes tme for the fur to grow back but I think his 'Lion Tail' looks pretty cool
He needs a haircut, but the weather hasn't warmed up yet, so we'll leave it for a little bit yet and get him in for a grooming
Was going through a checkout a couple of weeks ago and the girl pipes up with "Hey, was that Beau, on the Morning Show the other day ?"
Me: "Eh no..."
She said "Yeah it sure looked like him, they said it was Beau from Delta, BC"
racked my brain and then remembered, a long time ago, we had sent in his photo for their 'Morning Mail/Where you live' segment
So, turns out it was him, and we missed it on the TV
Ach well, he's a rock star when he visits the residents at the care home
As long as he's getting hugs and pets & treats, he's a happy puppy
This is the pic which they showed on TV
HH and hanks for asking about our Bhoy, Hoopy
View attachment 7237
Great looking dug, love that face!

Members online

Latest posts

Back