Celtic Pets

Gorgeous day for a walk on the beach in the crisp Winter air
I think I found the Pope's Summer residence, see if you can find it...*hint...it's a wee bit 'pointy' ;-)
Beau wasn't best pleased when we got home & I went into the shed, before letting him out of the truck, check out the look he's giving me ;-)
Hope everyone's enjoying a great day
View attachment 7231View attachment 7232View attachment 7233View attachment 7234View attachment 7235View attachment 7236
No seatbelt?😂

About 30 years ago, we rescued this wee guy from bad situation
He was with us for 15 years and was 39 inches from nose to tail, weighing in at around 20 Lbs
He was a scrapper, he treed the neighbours cat one day and hen she tried to shoo him away, using a branch, he was swatting ir down to a twig, she was shouting at me to come and get him
He was fucking fearless and ruled his territory

HH
Muffin as a kitten 1.jpgMuffin as an adult .jpg

About 30 years ago, we rescued this wee guy from bad situation
He was with us for 15 years and was 39 inches from nose to tail, weighing in at around 20 Lbs
He was a scrapper, he treed the neighbours cat one day and hen she tried to shoo him away, using a branch, he was swatting ir down to a twig, she was shouting at me to come and get him
He was fucking fearless and ruled his territory

HH
View attachment 7323View attachment 7324

I swear Dilligaf he is the spitting image of our big cat who terrorised the wee female cat my teenage daughter brought home one day and it was a battle zone from the word go.

Could've put him in a curry this morning. He thinks every day is wake up time just after 6 and comes onto the bed walking on me and meowing. If the missus woke me after 6 on a Sunday there would be a divorce😂
Missus woke me yesterday morning at 7 mate, slammed the door on the way out! I was ready to change the bloody locks.
Nanouk woke me this morning walking over my head..... awwwwww 😻

Went for a walk and a run in the park with his ball
Then, it was home and having his muddy paws washed
He knows to go right to the spot, but he's not best pleased with having to dip his paws in the water
This, is the same boy, who will happily jump into any body of water and go for a swim, pond, river, ocean, but not the bath, or his foot basin ;-)

JJI4j9J.jpg

8L2OzLQ.jpg

hvLhSwb.jpg

WsH0cfP.jpg

cLpPZ2x.jpg

Went for a walk and a run in the park with his ball
Then, it was home and having his muddy paws washed
He knows to go right to the spot, but he's not best pleased with having to dip his paws in the water
This, is the same boy, who will happily jump into any body of water and go for a swim, pond, river, ocean, but not the bath, or his foot basin ;-)

JJI4j9J.jpg

8L2OzLQ.jpg

hvLhSwb.jpg

WsH0cfP.jpg

cLpPZ2x.jpg
Not a happy chapie😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back