Celtic Pets

My cat is seriously gonna be fucked up when eventually the " humans" are out all day. I'm out more and more working just now but the missus looks like working from home for the near future. I worry about my cats mental wellbeing being stuck in with a nutter😹😹😹
Cat'll be happy enough,food provider,litter tray emptier can be tolerated,just don't interupt when sleeping!

About ten years ago, hiking the hills around Kamloops, BC
Buddy, the Great Pyrenees, has crossed the rainbow bridge, but what a gentle giant he was
Buddy, was protective of his family when out hiking,always on the lookout for predators, bears, coyotes etc, but he had such a beautiful nature & at times,thought he was a 200 Lb, lap dog ;-)
The Interior of BC, is fantastic, it gets down -30, in Winter, and over 100 degrees in the Summer

Buddy and the girls Kamloops BC.jpg

Buddy, the Great Pyrenees, has crossed the rainbow bridge, but what a gentle giant he was
Buddy, was protective of his family when out hiking,always on the lookout for predators, bears, coyotes etc, but he had such a beautiful nature & at times,thought he was a 200 Lb, lap dog ;-)
The Interior of BC, is fantastic, it gets down -30, in Winter, and over 100 degrees in the Summer

View attachment 9598
He's a unit.😯

View attachment 9598
Tell ye Dill i would have the pump action in the bag if there was bears about 🤣Watched a vid on youtube of these two guys gettin chased of a grizzly .Fuck that.

View attachment 9598

Is he a Tim?

View attachment 9598
What a bonny dug. I bet he was just a big soft lump. That is such a beautiful part of the world. I spent a few days there about 20 years ago visiting relatives in Vernon, BC. It was summer so it was very hot.

That's great BB, you visited one of the most beautiful parts of the country
Vernon, like all of the Okanagan Valley, is beautiful, warm in Summer, cold in Winter
We intend moving to the Okanagan Valley, within the next couple of years
Love the small towns, Peachland, Summerland, Kelowna, Penticton, slower pace, than the rat race of the big cities
Grizzly's are further north, it's mostly black bears you could encounter, but scary nonetheless
Pic) First time my wife, met Buddy

Kerry meets Buddy Kamloops (8).JPG

Last edited:

View attachment 9598
Lap dog my arse! I'd be fekn crushed🤣

That's great BB, you visited one of the most beautiful parts of the country
Vernon, like all of the Okanagan Valley, is beautiful, warm in Summer, cold in Winter
We intend moving to the Okanagan Valley, within the next couple of years
Love the small towns, Peachland, Summerland, Kelowna, Penticton, slower pace, than the rat race of the big cities
Grizzly's are further north, it's mostly black bears you could encounter, but scary nonetheless
Pic) First time my wife, met Buddy

View attachment 9601
now that's a dug a big beauty

Members online

Back