Celtic Pets

Not a pet pic, but I found this from about 10 years ago
I have been an ocean kayaker for 25 years, and ran my own kayak instruction business in the past
One beautiful, sunny day, my daughter and I, went for a paddle just off the city
Typical girl, when I sent her the pic, with the beautiful mountains & city, in the background, her response was "Look at my hair...it's a mess !!!"Kandise kayaking .jpg

Not a pet pic, but I found this from about 10 years ago
I have been an ocean kayaker for 25 years, and ran my own kayak instruction business in the past
One beautiful, sunny day, my daughter and I, went for a paddle just off the city
Typical girl, when I sent her the pic, with the beautiful mountains & city, in the background, her response was "Look at my hair...it's a mess !!!"View attachment 10189
Great pic D,ah'm jist away tae brush ma hair noo!

fed a fox that was coming around at the start of lockdown more out of curiosity than anything else ,,,well lack of cats to launch so i thought i would move up a few notch's

So one became 2 both adults were feeding and off they'd go ,timed it at at each sitting they took 3 mins to grab food go away and then back took in turns so the den must be close

Then yesterday 3 turned up one must be the wean looked straight into the camera i'd set up

will try'n see if i can post the video up to bore you all shitless ,orders for davie crocket hats or the new face mask range will be advertised soon

fed a fox that was coming around at the start of lockdown more out of curiosity than anything else ,,,well lack of cats to launch so i thought i would move up a few notch's

So one became 2 both adults were feeding and off they'd go ,timed it at at each sitting they took 3 mins to grab food go away and then back took in turns so the den must be close

Then yesterday 3 turned up one must be the wean looked straight into the camera i'd set up

will try'n see if i can post the video up to bore you all shitless ,orders for davie crocket hats or the new face mask range will be advertised soon
Nae harm kelly but if it decent grub gies yer address I’m fucking starving mate

Back