Celtic Pets

Just had a strange thought(and i get many😹), my experience of animal lovers seems to sometimes have a sort of divide and I'm not saying it applies to all. However i love both dogs and cats. At this time i happen to be owned by a cat but i love dogs also having been a companion to a couple. That said i come across many dog owners who hate cats and mostly with no 1st hand experience. I don't get it🤔

Just had a strange thought(and i get many😹), my experience of animal lovers seems to sometimes have a sort of divide and I'm not saying it applies to all. However i love both dogs and cats. At this time i happen to be owned by a cat but i love dogs also having been a companion to a couple. That said i come across many dog owners who hate cats and mostly with no 1st hand experience. I don't get it🤔
Yeah, people are funny
cats are cool as fuck, they don't think they're being abandoned when you leave them in the house and when they get hungry, they'll eat something, that takes their fancy, bugs, plants, or just destroy a cushion out of boredom
Every day, when our son gets home, Beau reacts as if it's the first time he's seen him in a year, barking like a maddie, and running up and down the stairs to greet him, whining all the way, every day...
Our cats however, wouldn't' even move from their sleeping spots
Have a great weekend with your dog, cat, locust, whatever
HHBeau Bear tiredness .jpg

I am lucky enough to have the best dog in the world and also to be the downtrodden loyal butler for a couple of brilliant cats (even my dog loving/cat disliking Mum loves our cats). All beasties are wonderful.

Just back from our favourite beach
It was warm and humid today, but a nice breeze coming off the water
Beau is a real water baby, and loves to get his feet wet, at every opportunity
The tidal pools were like bathwater, he met Milo, a 2 year old corgi/lab mix, he looked like a mini Beau, and they were friendly to each other
Anyway, home now, and he's snoozing at Kerry's feet
It's a dog's life
;-)
Beach stroll 7.jpgBeach stroll 6.jpgBeach stroll 4.jpgBeach stroll 3.jpgBeach stroll 2.jpgBeach stroll 1.jpg

The tidal pools were like bathwater, he met Milo, a 2 year old corgi/lab mix, he looked like a mini Beau, and they were friendly to each other
It's a dog's life
;-)
View attachment 10328View attachment 10329View attachment 10330View attachment 10331View attachment 10332View attachment 10333
Mon the Beau!!!!! canine Celt!

It's a dog's life
;-)
View attachment 10328View attachment 10329View attachment 10330View attachment 10331View attachment 10332View attachment 10333
A wee corgi and a lab, how the hell did they manage to cop off?????

A wee corgi and a lab, how the hell did they manage to cop off?????
The worst cross breed I ever saw was a Jack Russell with a Rottweiler! It basically had the wee body of the terrier with the Rottie's massive heid and colouring. I'd like to say this bizarre looking bugger was a lovely beastie but in reality it was nasty bugger of a dog with the temperament of a great white shark whose piles were giving it jip - constantly snapping and snarling at every other living thing. I think it was a sevco fan like its owner!

It's a dog's life
;-)
Looks magic😁

Looks magic😁
Yeah Stevie, it's a nice place to chill out
Our friends have a house right beside it so we park there, as the police turn people back when the parking lot, gets full
Loads of people come from other areas and sometimes, they leave all their garbage lying around
Pisses us off, but that's society today
We get dolphins, seals & orcas coming through in the Fall, so it's a great spot to go for a walk

Our friends have a house right beside it so we park there, as the police turn people back when the parking lot, gets full
Loads of people come from other areas and sometimes, they leave all their garbage lying around
We get dolphins, seals & orcas coming through in the Fall, so it's a great spot to go for a walk
Nae luck seals!!!!!

Same as you i detest people leaving their shit strewn everywhere. If somebody else didn't clear it up many would be put off visiting. That message alone says it all. We dont want to visit lovely places with garbage everywhere.

Few weeks ago, beautiful weekend weather, our local park (100 yards from our house, the one with the duck pond that Beau loves to visit) was full, Saturday and Sunday, cars all over the place as the lot was full
Parties of 30-40 bbq'ing and partying, no masks, no social distancing, and one bunch of idiots took down the 'Social distancing' signs and stuck them on a park bench, upside down
If the Muni was smart, they'd stake the place out on a weekend, now that Summer's here, and hand out speeding tickets, DUI, etc
It's not rocket science
Now, we've got anti mask protesters in the streets, it's fucking madness
Anyone not following medical advice, should have their medical healthcare, suspended
They are putting us all at risk
*Soapbox put away
HH

Latest posts

Back