Celtic Pets

He was born in Kirriemuir, they have a 3 day bonfest every year, been to a few, always have top quality AC/DC tribute acts flown in from all over the world, there also a statue in the town
I know all about Bonfest. I also contributed to the statue. Kirriemuir is 5 miles from Forfar. Bon was born in the Fyffe Jamieson Maternity Hospital in Forfar (it clearly states this on his birth certificate which I've seen). He then lived in Kirrie for a few years before the family emigrated to Australia.

We were heading out for a walk an hour ago, and as we opened the door, there were two racoons, one baby and Momma
Beau froze, and they scurried up into our big hedge, then ovber into our neighbours yard
All good, nobody got hurt, but Beau wonders where his two 'cat' buddies went
He's got such a look about him, when he wants something

0BTpwpu.jpg

I dont mean to be morbid but I think it's a powerful message.

It is, POD
We've always had rescue animals
They actually bring so much love and joy, into our lives
There's a saying that goes " If longevity, was based on unconditional love, dogs would outlive all of us"
The wee yin ,met our dog the day he came to live with us, she was 18 months old, she went right over to him and hugged him, he sat down, and just let her give him a huge hug
That was almost 3 years ago, and the bond between them, is unbreakable
HH

Last edited:
Its not really my new pet. But it does have a very unfortunate resemblance to a certain German dictator from the 1930s & 40s.
I'm converted. Now I firmly believe in reincarnation. Only thing missing is the moustache. Keep a close eye on him or he'll be dognapped by the Neo Nazis and the next you will see of him is as a Klan mascot at Ipox!

Members online

Back