Celtic Pets

hello my good friend
2 questions,
is that an albino labrador, never saw white one
2nd, em er
is the lipstick there for a reason :rolleyes:
:p
I thought, ok, someone is going to mention his boner (which I only saw, after I posted the photo) but I didn't think it would be a Greenock punter, we normally have more class, style and panache, at least my area did, or it could be, he was just happy to see me/you
Beau, is 11 years old and is a 'Premium' Labradoodle (apparently, there's three classes, Aussie Doodles, something else, and the biggest one, being Premium, which he falls into)
He's a mix if white and caramel colour
Anyway, he's been retired for 9 months, since Covid hit, so no more visits to his friends in the care home
HH

I thought, ok, someone is going to mention his boner (which I only saw, after I posted the photo) but I didn't think it would be a Greenock punter, we normally have more class, style and panache, at least my area did, or it could be, he was just happy to see me/you
Beau, is 11 years old and is a 'Premium' Labradoodle (apparently, there's three classes, Aussie Doodles, something else, and the biggest one, being Premium, which he falls into)
He's a mix if white and caramel colour
Anyway, he's been retired for 9 months, since Covid hit, so no more visits to his friends in the care home
HH
aye Dill but this town also gave you the same eye for detail as me :)
i could spot a boner coming my way a mile aff, went to St Patricks :ROFLMAO:
he's a cracker, looks very happy boner aside :ROFLMAO:

Hey Folks wee Cesar got attacked the other day whilst out walking ( on the lead) by an Akita, got a wee puncture wound on his neck but Vet says he's okay, and to be honest he is still fine with other dogs etc.

We got the police involved to basically get the owners to control their dogs, it just attacked as soon as we appeared,Police got back to me last night, apparently just before we got there it had attacked a wee Pug Puppy that was out with 2 young kids almost killing it. So it looks like more serious action will be taken and the Akitas (2 of them although only one done the attacking)and they will be forced to muzzle them and walk them on a lead etc, this happened just a few yards from a primary school.

Hopefully this is the end of it and nothing more serious happens.

Bastard idiot owners.

50 I’m so sorry to hear about what happened. you are spot on that it’s the owners responsibility for their dogs behaviour and you were right to get the police involved.

I don’t have a dog because I’m petrified of big dogs just historical stuff. But my daughter has a cane corsa a rescued dog from bad people who were ill treating her.
she is a large dog and I was worried about going to visit but when I got there she had a wee sniff around then lay down at my feet. My daughter said it’s her responsibility to make sure that everyone who comes into contact with Micha is safe and that Micha is safe too. So she is a well trained dog and knows who the boss is at all times. She is the most beautiful dog and she is very protective of the children. I just adore her but it was my daughter who did all the hard work to make her like that.

I hope your dog recovers soon and will not have any lasting scars. Some people just should never own dogs.

Hey Folks wee Cesar got attacked the other day whilst out walking ( on the lead) by an Akita, got a wee puncture wound on his neck but Vet says he's okay, and to be honest he is still fine with other dogs etc.

We got the police involved to basically get the owners to control their dogs, it just attacked as soon as we appeared,Police got back to me last night, apparently just before we got there it had attacked a wee Pug Puppy that was out with 2 young kids almost killing it. So it looks like more serious action will be taken and the Akitas (2 of them although only one done the attacking)and they will be forced to muzzle them and walk them on a lead etc, this happened just a few yards from a primary school.

Bastard idiot owners.
As long as he's ok. Owners fault.

Bastard idiot owners.
Sorry to hear that 50. At Cesar is going to be OK and it doesn't look like it will affect his behaviour with other dogs which is great news.

Unfortunately there are a few bad owners that give all dog owners or breeds a bad name. Many years ago now my Dad's dog was ripped to shreds on his own wee front lawn by some scumbag's Rottweiler. It was rushed to the vets but was already dead - the vet said it was the worst dog-on-dog attack he had ever seen. Our poor wee dog was a 15 year old Jack Russell who was pretty deaf and its eyesight was poor that had been let out for a pee on our own front square of grass and it had been tossed around like a toy by this massive beast to die a horrific agonising death. I know a few Rotties over the years and they are fantastic loving softies (though clumsy!!!) but unfortunately this one was owned by scum who terrorised the neighbouring scheme. The drunk 14 year old lassie who was supposed to be in charge of this dog had blamed our dog for chasing and attacking the Rotty for no reason at all, which was all lies. But then every time this little shit appeared in court on her latest assault charge told lies too - even when there was CCTV evidence proving her guilt. My Dad never recovered from this as it tipped him into a kind of depression.

Anyway, I hope Cesar is physically and mentally over this attack and hopefully the dog is dealt with so that no other dog owner - or parent - has to go through this again. 💚

Cheers Bridie Bhoy, some folk have dogs as a status symbol and have no idea how to control them.

Sorry to hear about your father's wee pal, I know how I felt and all we had was a vets bill, dread to think what would have happened if my wife was with Cesar, I'm walking about with a bruised foot at the moment after a few well aimed but no affect boots at the Akita.

H.H

Bastard idiot owners.
So sorry to hear that 50
The wee man will be a bit nervous when out for walks now, after this
Hopefully, he gets over it
Last year, we had two pitbulls (off leash, in a leash only park) fucking owners
They charged towards Beau and I got in between the wee one and stopped him in his tracks by shouting "FUCK OFF !!! "Come and get yer fucking dug !!!"
Guy shat himself, due to him not understanding me maybe, (there is no accent like ours to get our point across firmly) and seeing that I was not best pleased (understatement)
Kerry managed to get the bigger one by the collar and yanked him off his feet
It's awful when things like that happen, hopefully Cesar is ok and comes back to normal afte his ordeal
Sending positive vibes, for a full & speedy recovery
HH

Sorry to hear that 50. At Cesar is going to be OK and it doesn't look like it will affect his behaviour with other dogs which is great news.

Unfortunately there are a few bad owners that give all dog owners or breeds a bad name. Many years ago now my Dad's dog was ripped to shreds on his own wee front lawn by some scumbag's Rottweiler. It was rushed to the vets but was already dead - the vet said it was the worst dog-on-dog attack he had ever seen. Our poor wee dog was a 15 year old Jack Russell who was pretty deaf and its eyesight was poor that had been let out for a pee on our own front square of grass and it had been tossed around like a toy by this massive beast to die a horrific agonising death. I know a few Rotties over the years and they are fantastic loving softies (though clumsy!!!) but unfortunately this one was owned by scum who terrorised the neighbouring scheme. The drunk 14 year old lassie who was supposed to be in charge of this dog had blamed our dog for chasing and attacking the Rotty for no reason at all, which was all lies. But then every time this little shit appeared in court on her latest assault charge told lies too - even when there was CCTV evidence proving her guilt. My Dad never recovered from this as it tipped him into a kind of depression.

Anyway, I hope Cesar is physically and mentally over this attack and hopefully the dog is dealt with so that no other dog owner - or parent - has to go through this again. 💚
Breaks my heart to hear that BB
Some people are not worthy of having dogs
Street justice, is sometime the best deterrent for those assholes who don't take responsibilty for them and their dogs actions
HH

A reminder of how fast life goes
This was one year ago, at the seniors residence, where Beau is loved by so many
We haven't been able to visit since March and I ran into a couple of the seniors out shopping, and they gushed over seeing our big bear
He in turn, jumped about like a puppy and it was a nice moment to witness
Hopefully, we get through all this and get back to somewhat 'normal' and he is able to brighten people's lives again
This lady has been in the care home for thirteen years, she absolutely adores our Bhoy and was over the moon when Beau gave her a t shirt for her birthday and sat for some nice photo's with here
Stay safe folks, and be kind
There's not enough kindness in thsi world

HH
KV Beau Leah .jpg

A nice day for a walk in the forest with our big bear
He's always up for an adventure, especially as he gets a treat everytime he meets and says hi to someone

Zs8Rrb1.jpg

Me5RkFW.jpg

BpmoBea.jpg

jcyTLuh.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back