Celtic Pets

Our Beau turns 12 tomorrow
The wee yin, just loves her big furry bodyguard
He follows her everywhere, could be the treats she gives him
But he never pulls on his leash when she's walking him and he sleeps outside her bedroom at night
Love these two, they bring so much joy to everyone they meet
Happy New Year folks

HH
YNWA

n49GZh9.jpg

sPO2887.jpg

N6wr0FJ.jpg

But he never pulls on his leash when she's walking him and he sleeps outside her bedroom at night
Happy New Year folks

HH
YNWA

n49GZh9.jpg

sPO2887.jpg

N6wr0FJ.jpg
Happy new year tae you and yours DILLIGAF,Mon the Liliana, Mon the Beau! 🍺 🥳

Happy New Year folks

HH
YNWA

n49GZh9.jpg

sPO2887.jpg

N6wr0FJ.jpg
Happy new year Dill, Beau and Liliana.

And all the Celtic pets x

Happy New Year folks

HH
YNWA

n49GZh9.jpg

sPO2887.jpg

N6wr0FJ.jpg
Happy New Year, pal. All the best to your family and especially to the gorgeous Beau & Liliana.

Happy New Year folks

HH
YNWA

n49GZh9.jpg

sPO2887.jpg

N6wr0FJ.jpg
Awwe ffs what's not to love. All the best to you and all your family Dill👍

Ffs pets ,we went to visit my wee grandsoñ the day came back home tonight the wife goes in she living room lets out a big scream ,am like what is it?,she say take a look there sitting on the couch guilty as sin ,the cunt has only shredded my new nine in a row book my daughter got me for Christmas and in amongst the carnage is one off the granwaines tellytubbys face ripped off it and shredded as well,a hope it's not a bad omen and it's going to end at ten ,ah well a least a can still read the book as it was a hard back and only managed the outside pages and the cover,by the way it was fucking la la the yellow one that got it,got to laugh last week he got in the presents and got a box off farrero Roche the book was still gift wrapped so we think he thought it was another box off chocolates ,and by the way the culprits name is arny a wee 2 year old Frenchy,we were going to call him Eddie but after the Pierre episode we just called him arny tonight he was called something else and it rhymes with punt

Ffs pets ,we went to visit my wee grandsoñ the day came back home tonight the wife goes in she living room lets out a big scream ,am like what is it?,she say take a look there sitting on the couch guilty as sin ,the cunt has only shredded my new nine in a row book my daughter got me for Christmas and in amongst the carnage is one off the granwaines tellytubbys face ripped off it and shredded as well,a hope it's not a bad omen and it's going to end at ten ,ah well a least a can still read the book as it was a hard back and only managed the outside pages and the cover,by the way it was fucking la la the yellow one that got it,got to laugh last week he got in the presents and got a box off farrero Roche the book was still gift wrapped so we think he thought it was another box off chocolates ,and by the way the culprits name is arny a wee 2 year old Frenchy,we were going to call him Eddie but after the Pierre episode we just called him arny tonight he was called something else and it rhymes with punt
We want a photie McG! geeza photie! 🍺 🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back