Celtic Pets

Its a great feeling Stevie when you love the direction life has taken you.....Everyday is an adventure for me now....going for the 'one'.....always applying myself bigstyle......I am staring to open doors now and getting recognised....and it a big thanks to guys like you...that have helped me on this path.....I m more than happy to get to the finals of Bird Photographer of the Year....but ....a big but.....if I do get the Flight Photography Award(on the tele this year) ......I will say Am sponsored by Stevie the Sparkie.... ;)
I'm so happy that you've found acclaim for something you love doing mate, no man can ask for more and you thoroughly deserve it, your photos are wonderful, I know they take a hell of an effort and extensive knowledge of the subject, add to that you're a properly decent person, so enjoy every minute of your success Lennono, you've earned it buddy.

I'm so happy that you've found acclaim for something you love doing mate, no man can ask for more and you thoroughly deserve it, your photos are wonderful, I know they take a hell of an effort and extensive knowledge of the subject, add to that you're a properly decent person, so enjoy every minute of your success Lennono, you've earned it buddy.
Am also sponsored by Hoopy Jinery ;)

Thanks mate,,,,,appreciated

Am also sponsored by Hoopy Jinery ;)
Hoopy Jinery has found out there are no dimensioned plans of a Sopwith Camel, so I'm having to create my own plans before I even attempt to make the bloody thing, how can something from 1916 be so complicated? 🤷‍♂️

Thanks mate,,,,,appreciated
Lennono your photos are streets ahead of some of the photographers who pick up awards and acclaims and are shite.
There comes a time when you have to put things into perspective and take whats rightfully yours and exploit your talents.

One dreams of been a footballer and offers nothing the other is simply gifted.
Night and day

fat boyd.jpg larrson.jpg

Its a great feeling Stevie when you love the direction life has taken you.....Everyday is an adventure for me now....going for the 'one'.....always applying myself bigstyle......I am staring to open doors now and getting recognised....and it a big thanks to guys like you...that have helped me on this path.....I m more than happy to get to the finals of Bird Photographer of the Year....but ....a big but.....if I do get the Flight Photography Award(on the tele this year) ......I will say Am sponsored by Stevie the Sparkie.... ;)
Can we swap lifes Lennono cos mines is shoite!No easy being a jiner ..

Had to get the nutcase a harness for walkies time, was nearly buying skates to put on and let him drag me about, but the harness works a treat, he's almost normal when out.

Have I told you Cesar is a nutcase 🐕🦮🐕🐕‍🦺🐕
We used a harness on Beau when we first got him
Best thing, as it took about two months to get him to stop pulling
After that, he would walk beside us, with lots of slack ion the leash
Even Liliana could walk him, without being pull along
Harnesses work
Walking Beau on the rubber pathway .jpg
Love that wee dug 50
He's beautiful and it's magic to have them eh ;-)

After losing Beau to Cancer, I hadn't been for a walk in 5 weeks, not good to sit on the couch, for me anyway
Long story short, last week, we decided to look into fostering a dog
Introducing, Georgia
Our newest addition to the house
She's a one year old'wolf dog' an AGOUTI, talk about pulling 50, try a sled dog lol
Harness went on and she's learning quickly
Typical husky, she's got the big attitude, but never bites, and is the sweetest dog to everyone she meets, she's met a few dogs and was happy
She also knows a few commands, and is learning to trust again, after being neglected in Manitoba
She's a cuddler and loves her squeaky toys, as well as running in and jumping up on the bed to say 'Good morning'
Shammy, you would love her, she is just a big softie, jumps up beside you on the couch and insists on getting pets
Anyway, she's more than likely going to stay with us, as we get first refusal, after the foster period
NakTWgZ.jpg

W2A7Rtt.jpg

dEWG4AY.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back