Celtic Pets

After losing Beau to Cancer, I hadn't been for a walk in 5 weeks, not good to sit on the couch, for me anyway
Long story short, last week, we decided to look into fostering a dog
Introducing, Georgia
Our newest addition to the house
She's a one year old'wolf dog' an AGOUTI, talk about pulling 50, try a sled dog lol
Harness went on and she's learning quickly
Typical husky, she's got the big attitude, but never bites, and is the sweetest dog to everyone she meets, she's met a few dogs and was happy
She also knows a few commands, and is learning to trust again, after being neglected in Manitoba
She's a cuddler and loves her squeaky toys, as well as running in and jumping up on the bed to say 'Good morning'
Shammy, you would love her, she is just a big softie, jumps up beside you on the couch and insists on getting pets
Anyway, she's more than likely going to stay with us, as we get first refusal, after the foster period
NakTWgZ.jpg

W2A7Rtt.jpg

dEWG4AY.jpg
Just what you both need Dill. Lovely dog with a lovely owner.

After losing Beau to Cancer, I hadn't been for a walk in 5 weeks, not good to sit on the couch, for me anyway
Introducing, Georgia
She's a one year old'wolf dog' an AGOUTI, talk about pulling 50, try a sled dog lol
Typical husky, she's got the big attitude, but never bites, and is the sweetest dog to everyone she meets, she's met a few dogs and was happy
She also knows a few commands, and is learning to trust again, after being neglected in Manitoba
She's a cuddler and loves her squeaky toys, as well as running in and jumping up on the bed to say 'Good morning'
Shammy, you would love her, she is just a big softie, jumps up beside you on the couch and insists on getting pets
Anyway, she's more than likely going to stay with us, as we get first refusal, after the foster period
NakTWgZ.jpg

W2A7Rtt.jpg

dEWG4AY.jpg
just a big wean ,i've one like that loves sleeping in the chair a crackin lookin dog

Introducing, Georgia
NakTWgZ.jpg

W2A7Rtt.jpg

dEWG4AY.jpg
Beauty of a dog Dill, will keep you young with all the exercise.

Great you've decided to adopt again mate, well done, and I look forward to the progress reports on "WOLFIE". 👍👍

Came across this older pic of soldier(on right) with his wee maw....missy wisnae much bigger than a big jack russel she was a staffy cross she was too small to have a litter she was caught at 6 month the woman who had missy took her aye off her too long and she was caught poor wee missy nearly died giving birth her canal was too small most of the pubs died but soldier was the last one and thankfully was still well inside until they got to a vet gave missy a c section and saved her and her puppy thank god 🙏being the only pup he got all the goodness of mammys milk to himself you wouldn't think she cud be his mum the size of him just thought I wid share that troops hope ur Sundays slow and easy😁

Attachments

• received_2555794524728585.jpeg
    received_2555794524728585.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 5
Came across this older pic of soldier(on right) with his wee maw....missy wisnae much bigger than a big jack russel she was a staffy cross she was too small to have a litter she was caught at 6 month the woman who had missy took her aye off her too long and she was caught poor wee missy nearly died giving birth her canal was too small most of the pubs died but soldier was the last one and thankfully was still well inside until they got to a vet gave missy a c section and saved her and her puppy thank god 🙏being the only pup he got all the goodness of mammys milk to himself you wouldn't think she cud be his mum the size of him just thought I wid share that troops hope ur Sundays slow and easy😁
Happy endings 😁

That's some story of his shaky beginnings, Cairnsy. You nearly never had him. He's a belter.

Lovely looking dogs 🐶👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back