Celtic Pets

Georgia met Nymeria (apparently they let the kids name their dog...something to do with Game of Thrones)
She's a 2 year old Siberian husky and she's twice the size of our Georgia
They got along fine, in fact there was a bit of a scuffle among the dogs at the off leash park, and Nymeria stepped in barking and the dogs stopped fighting lol
vgXfLvB.jpg

New sheriff in town :LOL: 🐕

Georgia met Nymeria (apparently they let the kids name their dog...something to do with Game of Thrones)
They got along fine, in fact there was a bit of a scuffle among the dogs at the off leash park, and Nymeria stepped in barking and the dogs stopped fighting lol
vgXfLvB.jpg

Would do well as a ref in the SPL🤣

Guy at the park "Hi does your dog like water ?"
*Turns the waterpark feature on for the kids...
Georgia...
Everybody was laughing and saying what a beautiful dog she is
She's calmed down quite a bit and listens more now than when she first came to us
But she's like a toddler still..."Hey !! What have you got in your mouth...!!"
She runs away 🐶🐕

She's a handful, but we love her

IOQwRFr.jpg

N3vz9Ay.jpg

7kKBXRG.jpg

Last edited:
Guy at the park "Hi does your dog like water ?"
*Turns the waterpark feature on for the kids...
Georgia...
Everybody was laughing and saying what a beautiful dog she is
She's calmed down quite a bit and listens more now than when she first came to us
But she's like a toddler still..."Hey !! What have you got in your mouth...!!"
She runs away 🐶🐕

She's a handful, but we love her

IOQwRFr.jpg

N3vz9Ay.jpg

Too funny
Ever

7kKBXRG.jpg
I'm sure the love goes both ways pal.

I'm sure the love goes both ways pal.
Absolutely Stevie
We were looking to bring Georgia into the care home in a month to visit the residents and brighten their day, but the other night, there was another outbreak of Covid at the centre, so that's put the kibosh on those plans
Miss this Bhoy, he was such a beautiful spirit, but now him and Michael, are walking around upstairs, cheering the Bhoys on
Beau Bear 1.jpg

Beau at the care home with his aunty Maureen, from Edinburgh
Lovely woman, she adored our big bear
Beau and Maureen 1.jpg

This lady was blind, a lovely woman, who asked if she could 'pet' him
"Absolutely"
Beau went over and sat down with her and as she stroked his fur, you could see her face light up
She said "Oh, he's just beautiful...!!"
Those are the moments that mean the most to the residents, and yourself as a person
Beau just loved everybody and everything
And Shammy, he knows how much you loved him ;-)
YNWA

Beau and the blind lady 2.jpg

vgXfLvB.jpg

That’s some going Dill to find one that’s twice the size of Georgia it must be like Jurassic Park round at your bit 😜

That’s some going Dill to find one that’s twice the size of Georgia it must be like Jurassic Park round at your bit 😜
My son has a Siberian husky, who's twice the size of her too, and has three times the fur
Plus, a neighbour has a husky/wolf cross, he's huge and howls like fuck, when a siren passes by, police, fire, ambulance
It's hilarious, but the neighbour across the back from him, calls the Muni to complain about the noise
What a dick eh ;-)

Family BBQ this past weekend
Georgia was outside before anyone showed up and I shouted "Where's Charlie ?" (my daughters black lab) she came running in, and looked at me, then out the window...
Charlie and Georgia play for hours, then flake out
My son's Siberian Nikita is twice the size of them and her and Georgia do not like each other, so we kept them apart
Georgia 12.jpgGeorgia 11.jpgCharlie and Georgia 2.jpgCharlie and Georgia 1.jpgNIKITA the Husky .jpg

Back