Celtic Pets

Jasper the cactus hugger. He's at it again!
Ha Ha...cats eh ?
We've always had cats in our family
My Granda and Granny had Nipper and Judy
When my Granda came home from the ocean travels, he was a fireman on an ocean going tanker, and he liked a good bucket at the two pubs on our street
One was across the street and could be seen from the living room window, the other was up the street a bit
My Granny would open the door ,and say to Nipper..."OK, got get Dunky..."

My Granny would go to the window and watch Nipper trot across the street, then wait until someone went in or came out of the pub, and nip inside
If he came out and sat down, she knew Dunky was in there
If he came out and crossed back over the street, and went up a bit, she knew he was in the other one

My Granda would come out steaming, and if he saw the cat sitting there, he'd swipe at it, for shopping him, with his flat cap
They're really smart wee buggers
Yours is a wee belter Stevie

We went into our local Pet store today
They loved our Beau and they treat Georgia like a star when she visits
Today they had some adoptable cats in their back room, and Georgia went right over, got up on her hind legs and it was funny to watch as this one wee kitten, came right over and pressed his wee face against the glass, as if to say hello
Don't have history or background info on Georgia, but she doesn't bother when she sees cats outsideScreenshot_20210915-215122_Motion photo viewer.jpg

Ha Ha...cats eh ?
We've always had cats in our family
My Granda and Granny had Nipper and Judy
When my Granda came home from the ocean travels, he was a fireman on an ocean going tanker, and he liked a good bucket at the two pubs on our street
One was across the street and could be seen from the living room window, the other was up the street a bit
My Granny would open the door ,and say to Nipper..."OK, got get Dunky..."

My Granny would go to the window and watch Nipper trot across the street, then wait until someone went in or came out of the pub, and nip inside
If he came out and sat down, she knew Dunky was in there
If he came out and crossed back over the street, and went up a bit, she knew he was in the other one

My Granda would come out steaming, and if he saw the cat sitting there, he'd swipe at it, for shopping him, with his flat cap
They're really smart wee buggers
Yours is a wee belter Stevie
He's a wee belter pal. My furry buddy. He loves when i come back from work. Purrs his head off knowing he's gonna get mega fuss. I'm sure the missus is jealous 🤣. My furry face pal😁

We went into our local Pet store today
They loved our Beau and they treat Georgia like a star when she visits
Today they had some adoptable cats in their back room, and Georgia went right over, got up on her hind legs and it was funny to watch as this one wee kitten, came right over and pressed his wee face against the glass, as if to say hello
Don't have history or background info on Georgia, but she doesn't bother when she sees cats outsideView attachment 15819
Georgia is gorgeous pal. She looks like she'd like another furry buddy😁

This is page 100! A milestone on us all showing our love of our pets. Reading back at the beginning and Michaels messages brings a tear to the eye. He enjoyed it even though he didn't have one of his own. Beau in particular was his favourite. Not hard to see why. A special dog and still in my eyes our official mascot. Never forgotten 😍

This is page 100! A milestone on us all showing our love of our pets. Reading back at the beginning and Michaels messages brings a tear to the eye. He enjoyed it even though he didn't have one of his own. Beau in particular was his favourite. Not hard to see why. A special dog and still in my eyes our official mascot. Never forgotten 😍
😭
I was thinking that the other day when I saw we had 99 pages of the thread you started
Yes, our Pets are special to us
And when I sent Michael a Christmas card a couple of years ago, I enclosed a couple of photos of our Beau
He got in touch immediately and told me that he loved our big teddy bear of a dog, and Beau had pride of place in his house
A truly great man, who now has a truly great canine companion in Heaven, miss them both and understand now, why there's a lump in my throat, reading your most recent post
ATB

Boushka decided to leave us on Wednesday night, sweet little puss, we were lucky to have her for 15 years. Raise a glass if you love the four legged people.
View attachment 16094
Hi Hoopy sorry about yir wee furry pal he’ll be a big loss still broken when I lost oor Corrie ma first cat he wiz mine all mine slept on Ma heid loved him he’s been sleeping 14 years now and still miss the mad wee bassa so I feel your loss big man take care of you and the family great to hear from you 🙏

HH Boushka

Kerry wrote out a grocery list this morning, she was going to go out, to get stuff for Thanksgiving dinner on Monday
She then decided she would leave it until tomorrow to shop
I was going out anyway, so I decided I'd pick up some of the stuff, and she could go tomorrow and get the rest
I get home with some of the stuff, and say "OK, you can score these things off your list"
We get upstairs, there's little bits of paper in the living room :unsure::unsure::unsure:
"Where's your grocery list ?"
"Georgia ate it..."
FFS !!!
'Get a husky they said...it'll be fun, they said...'
Out on a walk this morning a woman stops and says "What a beautiful dog"
Takes off her glove to pet her, and Georgia promptly steals it, and tries to run away
I retrieved the glove and apologized, but the lady saw the funny side, said it made her morning
The Destroyer of Worlds, is now sleeping like an Angel

t4p249y.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back