Celtic Player of the Year poll

I bet Broony wins, but I voted for Odsonne Edouard. However, for Goal of the Year, I voted for Broony's against Killie -- It is my cover photo on Facebook and Twitter -- and Young Player of the Year is Kris Ajer (though it was tough to choose between KT and Kris).

broony.jpg

Can't seperate Broony or Cal Mac and only because KT has had injury problems big Ajer who I believe is turning into something very special, just edges it for the young poty.
I know our defence is always a concern, but I feel we are very, very fortunate to have 2 youngsters in Tierney and Ajer in the back four. Nothing more needs to be said about KT, our best full back since Danny McGrain is the highest compliment I could give the lad, and big Ajer, who came to us as a raw talent, and before our eyes is ironing out the mistakes and is well on the way to being our main CB, love to see the big fella charge forward as well.
Broony does was he does best by proving everybody wrong, it's a pleasure to have him as our captain, I can't fit a fag paper between him and Cal Mac, who can pick out a pass that no other player in our team can, and with a quick brain that catches opposition midfielders and defenders out.

I can't see past The Captain, but there are other runners and riders who might have been in the mix if not for injury.

Big Thor has really stepped to the fore this season and his rise has been even more prominent as he has had to play a secondary sweeper role when big Boyata has his inevitable lapse in concentration.

CalMac has slightly edged off after his return from injury and Ryan Christie has been a revelation since he made his presence felt (injuries probably keep him out of the equation, same with KT).

Big Eddy is a big-game player, but he just needs to be a bit more consistent against the hammer-throwers of Scotland.

I bet Broony wins, but I voted for Odsonne Edouard. However, for Goal of the Year, I voted for Broony's against Killie -- It is my cover photo on Facebook and Twitter -- and Young Player of the Year is Kris Ajer (though it was tough to choose between KT and Kris).

View attachment 2271
Larry Scott Brown won the Leauge at Rugby park (killies's home) thats the song been sung so good choice mate

Last edited:
Calmac just edges it for me his game has improved and turning in to some player

Ajer for young player of the year for a guy playing out of his regular position he's turning into a Mjalby and improving every year

Broonie will always be a legend but fear his celebrations on the night might offend people ,better to play it safe

Odsonne for goal of the season hunskelper

Back