Celtic Player of the Year poll

I don't gamble, Forrest is too hot and cold for me, Mr Consistent, MC Broony :)
A don’t think anyone has had the chance to be consistent all had injuries that kept them out for a bit,,just been one of those seasons,but when broony was out injured young guys done the biz+ the football played was electric,,,,calmac= class,forest= banging goals in,,Christie,rogic,,whoever gets it will have earned it?

It's got to be broony for me the way he has bossed matches all season the example he has shown to the rest of the team how when some animal trys to break your leg get and laugh in his face when the msm and others had him wrote of after the sevco match at the end of December not only did he run around like a 2 year old but also score a few goals to add the icing on the cake a true leader a great captain.keep er lite broony.hh

It's got to be broony for me the way he has bossed matches all season the example he has shown to the rest of the team how when some animal trys to break your leg get and laugh in his face when the msm and others had him wrote of after the sevco match at the end of December not only did he run around like a 2 year old but also score a few goals to add the icing on the cake a true leader a great captain.keep er lite broony.hh
Hail Hail Jinky the man!!! BROONYYYY!

Back