Celtic proudly proclaims to be a club like no other and with such claims comes responsibility

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
It would be nice to think that the club itself would send the cheque along with a strongly worded letter condemning fascism and in supporting the principles of freedom of expression.

I don't object to right-wing extremists being given the platform to espouse their beliefs, but I do object to their message and I should be entitled to respond in a manner of my choosing.

UEFA are on thin ice by attempting to be the moral barometer, particularly when we consider their history of corruption and failure to act upon serious social issues.

I sincerely hope that the broader footballing world support The Green Brigade in highlighting the plight of refugees in Rome and throughout the world. We have players on our books who had to flee their country of origin. We are a Club built in service to those who also had to flee their country of origin.

Note to Peter.........pay the fine in small change.

I keep reading the Green Brigade's statement and this paragraph stands up and sings:

"Celtic proudly proclaims to be a club like no other and with such claims comes responsibility. We must have the confidence to stand by the ethos which we were born from. Equally, we must stand against morals that are the antithesis to our existence. In short, fascism has no place in Celtic Park or beyond."

Outstanding, and words to live by.

I keep reading the Green Brigade's statement and this paragraph stands up and sings:

"Celtic proudly proclaims to be a club like no other and with such claims comes responsibility. We must have the confidence to stand by the ethos which we were born from. Equally, we must stand against morals that are the antithesis to our existence. In short, fascism has no place in Celtic Park or beyond."

Outstanding, and words to live by.
Hail Hail Larry,Come On You Bhoy In Green, that's whit the Celtic family is all about, sometimes we,bicker,disagree,argue,just like any family,but when there's a challenge to our core values, we are one!

Just about to go through the 10k mark. Well done Green Brigade, you've played a blinder here. Getting the message across that fascists are not welcome at our ground or anywhere else, and a touch of genius raising money for Refugees in Rome and Glasgow, this highlights the issue further afield and at the same time helping people who are in a desperate need of aid.
Can't praise you enough GB. 👍👍👍

Back