Celtic proudly proclaims to be a club like no other and with such claims comes responsibility

Might be a currency thing lol
There was a few glitchs last night due to the volume donating ,keep trying it will go through (y)

I bank with a small, local bank and sometimes I have to tell them, "transactions to Scotland are OK" (I have to do this every month for the autopay for CelticTV, otherwise it gets rejected), but I thought that gofundme, being international in scope, would not have that problem.

Funny thing is that I never have this problem buying things from the Celtic FC Store ... :D

Whatever the GB fundraiser accrues , you will need to deduct the impending fine to the club from UEFA . How much better for the recipients if BOTH sums could have been donated !

The GB has to learn that it can be a better force for good if it acts more astutely and does not bring the club into conflict with the governing authority - regardless of how unfair we may believe fines from UEFA are . ( Fireworks , anyone ! )

HH

A very good cause well done again green brigade. I would love to see the green brigade put an end to the pyros.the dangers that these things can cause are evident. Id like to see the green brigade and celtic football club get together work out something like if the club gets a 10 grand fine from eufa for pyros why not give 10 grand for this great cause and the green brigade end the use of pyros it's a win win situation.

I bank with a small, local bank and sometimes I have to tell them, "transactions to Scotland are OK" (I have to do this every month for the autopay for CelticTV, otherwise it gets rejected), but I thought that gofundme, being international in scope, would not have that problem.

Funny thing is that I never have this problem buying things from the Celtic FC Store ... :D
We vouched for you, Larry. 😂

The award winning Thai Twat. POTY. Pillock of the year.
Aye, it's interesting that he shows up in the week when we visit the fascist party's team of choice?

Quite ironic given his own support of neo-con fascists like Tommy "more names than a telephone book" Robinson. The same diet-nazi who tries to elicit support by taking advantage of the victims of child abuse and using them to support his own warped racist agenda.

The Thai twat should perhaps look a tad closer at the British establishment and their ties to historic child abuse and support of right-wing ideologies and anti-Judeo/Christian beliefs.

Then again, that takes logic and reasoning capacity. Two principles that Thai twat does not appear to have access to.

Aye, it's interesting that he shows up in the week when we visit the fascist party's team of choice?

Quite ironic given his own support of neo-con fascists like Tommy "more names than a telephone book" Robinson. The same diet-nazi who tries to elicit support by taking advantage of the victims of child abuse and using them to support his own warped racist agenda.

The Thai twat should perhaps look a tad closer at the British establishment and their ties to historic child abuse and support of right-wing ideologies and anti-Judeo/Christian beliefs.

Then again, that takes logic and reasoning capacity. Two principles that Thai twat does not appear to have access to.

And never has much to say about the CHAMPIONS on a Celtic forum. Oh hum or oh hun?

Back