CELTIC SET NEW RECORD

BILLCOWIE1958

Celtic have site a new record

24 domestic cup wins in a row although I'm sure the HUNS will dig up some pish from the annulls of time to say otherwise

So a BIG HAIL HAIL to the Bhoys and Brendan

Bring on Valencia and see if we can continue our amazing New Year form 7 wins out of 7 21 goals scored 0 conceeded

HH?

Well done Bhoys keep it going. let’s really piss off da fekin Medja, Jabba da shit even you can’t spin the pish that is Slippys team of diving huns. Mon the Hoops.
????
HH☘️

??? just had a thought, with you mentioning the media Jam, what on earth are they going to write about tomorrow!!! They have spent the last week telling us ra ranjurs are back on form....Brown is finished....Burke is a diver!! Now they have to spin a good story out of a shit display against killie...Defoe diving...not made easier with the fact we battered st johnstone and Brown smashed in a screamer!! Bless their wee souls ??

??? just had a thought, with you mentioning the media Jam, what on earth are they going to write about tomorrow!!! They have spent the last week telling us ra ranjurs are back on form....Brown is finished....Burke is a diver!! Now they have to spin a good story out of a shit display against killie...Defoe diving...not made easier with the fact we battered st johnstone and Brown smashed in a screamer!! Bless their wee souls ??
24-0,ye were right Lubo,right ah tell ye!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Celtic have site a new record

24 domestic cup wins in a row although I'm sure the HUNS will dig up some pish from the annulls of time to say otherwise

So a BIG HAIL HAIL to the Bhoys and Brendan

Bring on Valencia and see if we can continue our amazing New Year form 7 wins out of 7 21 goals scored 0 conceeded

HH?
Another wan o Walter's records busted. He's been knocked off his perch so often I bet he's in A/E complainin of fallin sickness

Back