Celtic Share price?

like a wee secret club
“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe...no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

― President John F. Kennedy

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings...Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe...no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

― President John F. Kennedy
😂😂😂😂right might get blackbawed for that 😂😂😂

I haven't twisted the story

I put it out there because unlike any negative story on Celtic, msm usually have it all over their papers, but nobody will touch that one.

And it just so happens I wanted to see if there were any good reasons floating about for what its all about that actually make some sense.

I go on their sites to read about the absolute cobblers they pass as factual.

They take a hearsay comment and turn it into the absolute truth, nailed on. Just like you. They blank out all the real stuff and latch onto little snippets then go what about that then.

Every single thing you claim whataboout that then, just like you did again. I could trawl through the lists of quotes you gave me.

But it doesn't register with you when your presented with factual evidence of the things you say.

Maybe you are that drunk when you write most of the stuff write you dont actually register that its what your writing.

I genuinely wish you good health and that you get better and have a good life. I hope you find joy and happiness. I dont have hatred for you. I actually have lot of time for you. But you are so damaged by whatever trauma you had in your life that you have become so hardened in your heart.

I am not your nemesis

I am not trolling you.

Im pointing out some of the things you do to try and make you see something better.

Im not here trying to score points.

You want more and more and more evidence. For what purpose. Im not trying to shame you.

It serves no good purpose this conversation.

If your a Celtic fan who loves Irish history then great.

I wish you every joy in your search for the truth.

The truth is worth seeking. But its also worth doing it to make yourself better. Knowledge puffs up. Love edifies. And hate is incompatible with love. So if you find your heart full of hate or some other vice then thats not good.

My illness gives me temperatures over 100 degrees at times. My pituitary malfunctioned so my temperatures are erratic. I have periods of high energy and real low energy. Not victim, thats just life.

I have serious high sugar levels constantly which makes me dizzy and it makes me pass out from time to time.

Not that you need to know that, but it makes me unfit for work.

I spend lot of time in this friggin chair, passing in and out of sleep randomly sometimes im asleep for 20+ hours Im never awake for more than 10 hours.

I miss most of my weekly appointments with nurse through sleeping in.

I get 70 quid a week which goes to my mother who shops and feeds me, not literally but she cooks and buys the grub.

Ive been like this for over 5 years now.

Ive been on deaths door and suicidal many times. I have had many false dawns and relapses back into oblivion in last 4 years. But right now Im feeling better than any time in last few years and Im confident that I am on the mend.

I take 8 different medications for my multiple illnesses which seem to all be side effects of diabetes which I didn't manage well and it nearly killed me.

Am I a victim

No

Am I lonely stuck in this chair

You bet I am.

But at least I have this site to chat about celtic and other things that might interest me.

Im not interested in fighting with people.

But I do have a nasty habit of confronting narcissist.

I couldn't give a shit if somebody blows me up. Im way past that point. I got a first class honours degree at Glasgow University. in my final year as adult student I took seriously unwell. turned out I was diabetic. that was 8 years ago. I didn't manage it or take it seriously and it nearly killed me.

My degree in accounting is worthless now. even if I was fit. But it did train me to learn and research things well. And god knows the only thing im fit for is reading.

I came from east end of Glasgow shithole called barlanark
My father was victim of thatcher policy plus he was catholic living in a shithole. he worked security despite being one of the smartest blokes I ever met. his crime despite having two degrees was he was catholic who lived in barlanark.

I was smart so my parents sent me to sit entrance exam for posh school St Aloysius. I got in. the only thing tory government ever did for me was pay my school fees. But I was dirt poor at school for mostly mega rich kids. I had same trousers from first year to 4th year. big holes in knees right up my legs.

Was I a victim no. I didn't see anything wrong with that. that was my life. it was life of everybody else I knew other than school kids.

it was only in 4th year at school things changed. I was skint and some of kids in my class owned cars, not just normal cars BMWs. they couldn't drive them yet but it was waiting for them when they reached 17. hahahaha.

I lived in a shithole wearing a green blazer to school surrounded by huns who detested me. And at school I suddenly found I didn't fit in with the rich kids.

And at home I was a catholic who was detested not just for being a catholic but a jumped up friggin blazer boy.

Lonely friggin world right enough.

Went to university and discovered parties and grants spent it in matter of weeks on mad binges and drifted off into that weird world. quit university went to work for Safeway.

booze weekends filling shelfs at night repeat till I was 30

realised I was never getting promoted found out it was coz I was cufflink scum from one of my managers at night out. and right enough I hadn't even noticed they were all orangemen the managers. I thought it was 90 minute bigotry but turned out it was permanent.

decided to go college quit Safeway after it became Morrisons, turned out I was shit hot at accounts.

Got accepted to glasgow university in wit the super rich weans again. Stonked it but took ill. 3000+ applications no interviews

Why? No experience nearly 40 all I had ever done was fill shelves and doorman work.

Fell out with my girlfriend went on lads holiday to Amsterdam to watch celtic the night there was riot police everywhere. Was coked up, whoring it, and I the night all shit went down I smoked a big spliff in a cafe. Now drinking, drugs when your diabetic aint good idea. But it was the spliff in the cafe, no idea wtf was in it. but there was riots going down when I went to go to game. And I decided to go to my digs coz I felt really ill. Everybody turned into puppets on the tram. I made to bed. woke up 40 hours later made flight somehow. And within couple weeks I was critical. And I've pretty much been housebound since. I swelled up to over 40 stone.

Im now 30 and can walk again but still dizzy as feck.

And one night when I was gonna top myself I prayed, I mean I really prayed. And something touched me. no idea what. Prolly psychosis but feck what a trip. I felt my soul come alive and it may well be this first psychotic episode that ever made someone better for it.

So I been reading reading reading searching for the truth. Coz that night something touched my soul. I didn't miraculously become healed physically. But I could think again. And I been searching for truth since.

Real truth, so when I meet lies I confront it face on.

Now you prolly say ya mad roaster wee mad cunt hun. I can assure you I know huns. And they dont do truth. So when I see a celtic fan deliberately lying and acting like a hun. it boils my blood.

Now you know everything about me.

Im already dead pal. But im born again and im searching for truth. And I can assure you the truth is there if you seek it out. And it aint angry or wicked.
Heartfelt TET stay strong (y)

I put it out there because unlike any negative story on Celtic, msm usually have it all over their papers, but nobody will touch that one.

And it just so happens I wanted to see if there were any good reasons floating about for what its all about that actually make some sense.

They take a hearsay comment and turn it into the absolute truth, nailed on. Just like you. They blank out all the real stuff and latch onto little snippets then go what about that then.

Every single thing you claim whataboout that then, just like you did again. I could trawl through the lists of quotes you gave me.

But it doesn't register with you when your presented with factual evidence of the things you say.

Maybe you are that drunk when you write most of the stuff write you dont actually register that its what your writing.

I genuinely wish you good health and that you get better and have a good life. I hope you find joy and happiness. I dont have hatred for you. I actually have lot of time for you. But you are so damaged by whatever trauma you had in your life that you have become so hardened in your heart.

I am not your nemesis

I am not trolling you.

Im pointing out some of the things you do to try and make you see something better.

You want more and more and more evidence. For what purpose. Im not trying to shame you.

The truth is worth seeking. But its also worth doing it to make yourself better. Knowledge puffs up. Love edifies. And hate is incompatible with love. So if you find your heart full of hate or some other vice then thats not good.

My illness gives me temperatures over 100 degrees at times. My pituitary malfunctioned so my temperatures are erratic. I have periods of high energy and real low energy. Not victim, thats just life.

I have serious high sugar levels constantly which makes me dizzy and it makes me pass out from time to time.

I spend lot of time in this friggin chair, passing in and out of sleep randomly sometimes im asleep for 20+ hours Im never awake for more than 10 hours.

I get 70 quid a week which goes to my mother who shops and feeds me, not literally but she cooks and buys the grub.

Ive been on deaths door and suicidal many times. I have had many false dawns and relapses back into oblivion in last 4 years. But right now Im feeling better than any time in last few years and Im confident that I am on the mend.

I take 8 different medications for my multiple illnesses which seem to all be side effects of diabetes which I didn't manage well and it nearly killed me.

Am I a victim

No

You bet I am.

But at least I have this site to chat about celtic and other things that might interest me.

I couldn't give a shit if somebody blows me up. Im way past that point. I got a first class honours degree at Glasgow University. in my final year as adult student I took seriously unwell. turned out I was diabetic. that was 8 years ago. I didn't manage it or take it seriously and it nearly killed me.

My degree in accounting is worthless now. even if I was fit. But it did train me to learn and research things well. And god knows the only thing im fit for is reading.

My father was victim of thatcher policy plus he was catholic living in a shithole. he worked security despite being one of the smartest blokes I ever met. his crime despite having two degrees was he was catholic who lived in barlanark.

I was smart so my parents sent me to sit entrance exam for posh school St Aloysius. I got in. the only thing tory government ever did for me was pay my school fees. But I was dirt poor at school for mostly mega rich kids. I had same trousers from first year to 4th year. big holes in knees right up my legs.

Was I a victim no. I didn't see anything wrong with that. that was my life. it was life of everybody else I knew other than school kids.

it was only in 4th year at school things changed. I was skint and some of kids in my class owned cars, not just normal cars BMWs. they couldn't drive them yet but it was waiting for them when they reached 17. hahahaha.

I lived in a shithole wearing a green blazer to school surrounded by huns who detested me. And at school I suddenly found I didn't fit in with the rich kids.

And at home I was a catholic who was detested not just for being a catholic but a jumped up friggin blazer boy.

Went to university and discovered parties and grants spent it in matter of weeks on mad binges and drifted off into that weird world. quit university went to work for Safeway.

realised I was never getting promoted found out it was coz I was cufflink scum from one of my managers at night out. and right enough I hadn't even noticed they were all orangemen the managers. I thought it was 90 minute bigotry but turned out it was permanent.

decided to go college quit Safeway after it became Morrisons, turned out I was shit hot at accounts.

Got accepted to glasgow university in wit the super rich weans again. Stonked it but took ill. 3000+ applications no interviews

Why? No experience nearly 40 all I had ever done was fill shelves and doorman work.

Fell out with my girlfriend went on lads holiday to Amsterdam to watch celtic the night there was riot police everywhere. Was coked up, whoring it, and I the night all shit went down I smoked a big spliff in a cafe. Now drinking, drugs when your diabetic aint good idea. But it was the spliff in the cafe, no idea wtf was in it. but there was riots going down when I went to go to game. And I decided to go to my digs coz I felt really ill. Everybody turned into puppets on the tram. I made to bed. woke up 40 hours later made flight somehow. And within couple weeks I was critical. And I've pretty much been housebound since. I swelled up to over 40 stone.

And one night when I was gonna top myself I prayed, I mean I really prayed. And something touched me. no idea what. Prolly psychosis but feck what a trip. I felt my soul come alive and it may well be this first psychotic episode that ever made someone better for it.

So I been reading reading reading searching for the truth. Coz that night something touched my soul. I didn't miraculously become healed physically. But I could think again. And I been searching for truth since.

Now you prolly say ya mad roaster wee mad cunt hun. I can assure you I know huns. And they dont do truth. So when I see a celtic fan deliberately lying and acting like a hun. it boils my blood.

Im already dead pal. But im born again and im searching for truth. And I can assure you the truth is there if you seek it out. And it aint angry or wicked.
You are one brave Celt TET. Most people spend a lifetime trying to understand themselves, never mind point it all out to everyone else. Hail Hail(y)

I am not your nemesis

I am not trolling you.

Am I a victim

No

You bet I am.

And in all of that you utterly fail to corroborate the allegations you made.
Obfuscate and play for sympathy.
Slabber about truth and make no effort to back up your lies.
Complete waste of energy interacting with you.

Just to remind people that a lot of the members in here migrated across from another blog which was overun with huns with multiple ids. This means that there is a strong group in here who knows exactly who is who and what their credentials are, therefore it might be sensible not to be mud slinging at members, as you can be sure it will not be sticking to anyone who is a confirmed bona fide tim with the right credentials in check.
Is this directed solely at me or also the lunatic accusing me of having multiple IDs, being John James and mebbe even lord Lucan?

Possible drop to £100 over the next 6 months or even £80 then a push over the next couple of years to £250 normal market fluctuations

Im so glad to have wasted your energy mr rust

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Think you will find the answers to all your questions are there just you are blind

And as predicted you couldn't do anything but tell lies again.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

You forgot to say its all about the Sevco and going for 55

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Sounding a bit like a good socialist though

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back