Celtic Share price?

26+6=1
Not sure what your endgame is fella. Just can't work it out.
If you want an extended battle on the keys TET will oblige. Having a pop at someone that doesn't write to the standard you deem acceptable isn't on (Brian65). I personally couldn't exist without spellchecker and it has been an issue for me my whole life. Words and the spelling of them don't sink in. To hound a guy and list it as "craic", for me , throws you into the bracket of a condescending asshole.
I'm not about to back him, her or anyone on here as we all chip in and you can like it or you choose not to. Yet again its been a hell of a ride.
I'd never want this forum to stagnate and become so vanilla that it isn't worth a read. Never.
I will however hold you on two things. The first i mentioned above the second was TET giving you a this is how it is and this is my story post.
You took the easy option and further chose to slate when you could of found ground somewhere in between.
In my honest opinion TET isn't a hun troll, (cant believe i wasted the time to type that). Is it worth him winding his neck in now and again? Good luck
If you indeed credit yourself with the intelligence you proclaim then you know this to be fact. Why bother saying it?
I can confidently guess the answer. You believe it or say you believe it to get a reaction which is worse. You have to admit its a hell of a lot of effort without slip ups.
I don't mind trolls of any kind unless they pose a threat. Last one (in the real world) i dealt with was when I was 8 years old. Snipped the blue spiky hair off the bastard and melted the plastic figure a bit with a magnifying glass one quiet summer holiday afternoon.
Real world hard man.

Bit of a worry, I clearly show dangerous tendencies. I'm away to my safe padded noise proof cell, the warden has called time on my rec room privileges.
catch you later
Tried to keep sensible there and I failed! hahaha

Last edited:
26+6=1
Not sure what your endgame is fella. Just can't work it out.
If you want an extended battle on the keys TET will oblige. Having a pop at someone that doesn't write to the standard you deem acceptable isn't on (Brian65). I personally couldn't exist without spellchecker and it has been an issue for me my whole life. Words and the spelling of them don't sink in. To hound a guy and list it as "craic", for me , throws you into the bracket of a condescending asshole.
I'm not about to back him, her or anyone on here as we all chip in and you can like it or you choose not to. Yet again its been a hell of a ride.
I'd never want this forum to stagnate and become so vanilla that it isn't worth a read. Never.
I will however hold you on two things. The first i mentioned above the second was TET giving you a this is how it is and this is my story post.
You took the easy option and further chose to slate when you could of found ground somewhere in between.
In my honest opinion TET isn't a hun troll, (cant believe i wasted the time to type that). Is it worth him winding his neck in now and again? Good luck
If you indeed credit yourself with the intelligence you proclaim then you know this to be fact. Why bother saying it?
I can confidently guess the answer. You believe it or say you believe it to get a reaction which is worse. You have to admit its a hell of a lot of effort without slip ups.
I don't mind trolls of any kind unless they pose a threat. Last one (in the real world) i dealt with was when I was 8 years old. Snipped the blue spiky hair off the bastard and melted the plastic figure a bit with a magnifying glass one quiet summer holiday afternoon.
Real world hard man.

Bit of a worry, I clearly show dangerous tendencies. I'm away to my safe padded noise proof cell, the warden has called time on my rec room privileges.
catch you later
Tried to keep sensible there and I failed! hahaha
TET - fuck him; there's no middle ground to be found with zealots.
Bigian65 - what he wrote conjured an image I found funny. He realised the humour in it this morning. It wasn't condescending; if I was consistently, condescendingly-hounding people for grammatical errors I'd be a full-time grammar nazi on here.

Members online

Back