Celtic should call off the game

Meanwhile, back on topic (glad you're back home, Stevie), they should play the game, we should drill the almighty fuck out of Nazio, and commit to fighting fascism everywhere.

My hope is that Celtic FC make this an issue with UEFA/FIFA, to say nothing of getting both governments involved. None of those goosestepping Nazio fans were stabbed in Glasgow.
Getting a result over there will be all the sweeter.

Meanwhile, back on topic (glad you're back home, Stevie), they should play the game, we should drill the almighty fuck out of Nazio, and commit to fighting fascism everywhere.

My hope is that Celtic FC make this an issue with UEFA/FIFA, to say nothing of getting both governments involved. None of those goosestepping Nazio fans were stabbed in Glasgow.
Stay outa your office pal.

We play under pressure of some sort everywhere we go anyway, it's the Celtic way teams and places come to like us

Hope the bhoys in Rome are ok and I hope it's the last we hear of this type of news.

Big brave fascist hardmen eh......hunting in packs and stabbing a 55 year old Celtic fan standing outside a pub on his own......aye real fucking hard nuts eh! Fucking cowards!

As for the demented Daily Dump, they're a fucking disgrace and it's beyond me why we as a club still give access to this rancid rag and the poisonous little pricks who write for them. They've spent the last 2 weeks pointing an accusing finger at Celtic fans for telling a bunch of fascists to fuck off and then had the front to say that if something like the above happens then it would be all our own fault!

So what exactly is the Daily Dump's message then? Stay silent and cower in the presence of fascists and if you don't then it's your own fault if the fascists stab you? They should be fucking ashamed of themselves for what they've churned out in the last 2 weeks but they won't be because if there's an opportunity to kick Celtic and it's fans it's got to be taken right......even if that means being apologists for a bunch of fascists!

Ffs Celtic kick this rag to the kerb!

Last edited:
On a more serious note. I'm fecking starving and thirsty but can't have anything cos I'm off to hospital for a wee op. I'll be back home though to watch the Bhoys triumph later.
HH🍀

Hope it's all over in a jiffy for you Stevie and you and all of us have good feelings by end of our game. Safe return for all our comrades over there too. Pity the protest escalated to this...

Hope the bhoys in Rome are ok and I hope it's the last we hear of this type of news.

Big brave fascist hardmen eh......hunting in packs and stabbing a 55 year old Celtic fan standing outside a pub on his own......aye real fucking hard nuts eh! Fucking cowards!

As for the demented Daily Dump, they're a fucking disgrace and it's beyond me why we as a club still give access to this rancid rag and the poisonous little pricks who write for them. They've spent the last 2 weeks pointing an accusing finger at Celtic fans for telling a bunch of fascists to fuck off and then had the front to say that if something like the above happens then it would be all our own fault!

So what exactly is the Daily Dump's message then? Stay silent and cower in the presence of fascists and if you don't then it's your own fault if the fascists stab you? They should be fucking ashamed of themselves for what they've churned out in the last 2 weeks but they won't be because if there's an opportunity to kick Celtic and it's fans it's got to be taken right......even if that means being apologists for a bunch of fascists!

Ffs Celtic kick this rag to the kerb!
Spot on Andy fuck fascism smsm,especially the daily rancid!HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back