Celtic should hold investigation.

Selboy21

I think celtic should become proactive and hold a investigation into the John Beaton's threat allegations.

In my personal view, I believe the SFA are using this to paper over the cracks and trying to drum up support for our officials from other clubs.

No evidence has been put forward to prove any of this is true. And before anyone has a go at me and say its an active police investigation so nothing will be brought out.
Many threats made the papers within a day in the last like towards lennon and Kyle Barley.

If celtic investigate themselves we would show we are willing to tackle any unacceptable behavior from our fans when they go too far. And the club would get a copy of the evidence, a d if the accusations are true then the people Involved should be banned from any future celtic games.

But whether the accusations are true or not celtic should still seek answer from beaton and the SFA in regards to the refereeing decisions that constantly go against us and the performance of refereeing in general. And what is acceptable on a football field.

Appreciate your opinions

I think celtic should become proactive and hold a investigation into the John Beaton's threat allegations.

In my personal view, I believe the SFA are using this to paper over the cracks and trying to drum up support for our officials from other clubs.

No evidence has been put forward to prove any of this is true. And before anyone has a go at me and say its an active police investigation so nothing will be brought out.
Many threats made the papers within a day in the last like towards lennon and Kyle Barley.

If celtic investigate themselves we would show we are willing to tackle any unacceptable behavior from our fans when they go too far. And the club would get a copy of the evidence, a d if the accusations are true then the people Involved should be banned from any future celtic games.

But whether the accusations are true or not celtic should still seek answer from beaton and the SFA in regards to the refereeing decisions that constantly go against us and the performance of refereeing in general. And what is acceptable on a football field.

Appreciate your opinions

I get your point but the police aren’t going to just hand over evidence to us because we don’t believe it happened.

100% should be questioning the refereeing decisions. If the SFA are defending Beaton with the ‘rules’ of he saw it etc - they should still be held to answer why the rules have been inconsistent and why clear mistakes are not punished.

Appreciate your opinions
I appreciate the intention, but Celtic (as an organisation) have not been accused of any wrongdoing and are not the subject of any investigation.

The Club shouldn't sully themselves with any matters relating to either the police or beaton, unless it serves their interests.

As there is no question regarding Celtic's involvement, they would not be eligible for a Subject Access Request in the first instance.

It's their bullshit, their problem, fuck 'em all!!!

Appreciate your opinions
Agree, if it IS true then get them done ,no prob,,funny out it has come out ,afterceltic called him out, only asking for his report on his decisions,now all this crap about possible strikes, where was the threat of strikes when the glib git called out Collum,as always ,it only suits the sfa,sevco,and the press crap,when they are being found out how corrupt they really are,!!!! We cannot stop commenting and complaining about this,we will prevail here,hh

I want a complete impartial investigation into everything that has happened at the SFA for past 50 years!

A complete army of independent investigators storming up the stairs of hampdump unannounced, hopefully catching them before another day of paper shredding... I believe they call them days Thursdays!

This organization is not just unfit for purpose but should be up on serious criminal charges

I appreciate the intention, but Celtic (as an organisation) have not been accused of any wrongdoing and are not the subject of any investigation.

The Club shouldn't sully themselves with any matters relating to either the police or beaton, unless it serves their interests.

As there is no question regarding Celtic's involvement, they would not be eligible for a Subject Access Request in the first instance.

It's their bullshit, their problem, fuck 'em all!!!
I agree fully with your statement for a start they did not want voted against strict liability in the grounds as an incedent in particular would be in my opinion worthy of greater scrutiny and would require the club to come out and hold its hand up, and this was the scottish cup final, the protection of players fiasco. Secondly outwith the grounds and away from football its not the clubs business to deal with anyone who has not been identified and who is to say its a Celtic supporter if no-one has been identified, thats why the police is the ones to deal with this as it is a criminal act. When the papers claim without an identity its the work of a celtic fan(s), they too shuld be held to account.

Scottish football is the arena in which we compete. Ultimately it will get the governance it deserves for good or ill. Celtic can't do it all themselves, others must act. I had thought we had a new beginning when fans took matters into their hands 're the newco scenario. If other clubs and/Or their fans do not step up it is impractical to think we as a club and support can effect the necessary change. It saddens me to think that the situation is an extension of society in this country. Perhaps the day we will walk away from it all is not that far away. After all what do we really owe them?

I want a complete impartial investigation into everything that has happened at the SFA for past 50 years!

A complete army of independent investigators storming up the stairs of hampdump unannounced, hopefully catching them before another day of paper shredding... I believe they call them days Thursdays!

This organization is not just unfit for purpose but should be up on serious criminal charges
Would be good ,but doubt it will happen any time soon,as they can manipulate/ obstruct any move, but, and a bigBUT,if we keep this up right across social media, I believe actions can follow,other fans of clubs are taking notice, maybe only a matter of time ,?hh

Appreciate your opinions

Take a step back, there is no proof it was Celtic fans yet.

I find the time release of his details suspect.

It could be made to look like Celtic fans but where’s the proof.

Again a security officer is ridiculous.

Sutty not getting same airtime.

NL comments were a bit shite too.

Until proof is shown that its Celtic fans, we have no case to answer.

Appreciate your opinions
Agree entirely re Beaton,and getting answers, have said this before, they have brought this on themselves ,the disciplinary committee or whatever they want to call themselves,by stating as Beaton did see and took no action,we can do nothing, fckn garbage, what has shocked them ,is we are not accepting this anymore,if they had done their job ,this may not have happened,but, they would still be able to make decisions contrary to common sense and common decency,fairness, so maybe by acting as they did they have awakened a sleeping lion,ready to jump up and bite them in the ass!!!!!!i just hope that decency and justice prevails,must keep this going get as many on these sites and SHOUT,hh

The way it's went I wld be surprised if there was any threats! Total pish to me, if there was any I'm sure we wld have seen evidence by now or is it that every1 has jumped on the bandwagon to beat Celtic again! Still fuck all about the banners about big jock!!? Few shit msg of hit over the head with a coin at livy, what do u fancy

You me an many others know this is crap, a cover up, deflect from the issues raised, keep this up, the will crack at some point,hh

Yep!

One of the reasons I would like to see a crowd funded class action of Celtic shareholders made pertaining to the fraud that has been perpetrated by individuals against our Club which is on record.

A fraud that has cost Celtic tens of millions of £'s

The evidence is there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back